Warhammer Online solo ? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-03-2008, 06:13 PM

Default Warhammer Online solo ?

I am thinking about getting Warhammer but I prefer to play solo PvE as a Ranged DPS like a Dark Elf Sorceress. If there alot of solo content in this game or is it all focessed on grouping and PvP ? I have no interest in PvP at all but will probably be more interested in grouping for PvE and RvR later on. I like to craft too, is the crafting in this game any good ?
Old 10-03-2008, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx_75 View Post
I am thinking about getting Warhammer but I prefer to play solo PvE as a Ranged DPS like a Dark Elf Sorceress. If there alot of solo content in this game or is it all focessed on grouping and PvP ? I have no interest in PvP at all but will probably be more interested in grouping for PvE and RvR later on. I like to craft too, is the crafting in this game any good ?
I've been curious about the game, as I was about Age of Conan, but not enough to go out and by the game. I'll probably wait till they have a free trial or something.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:33 PM

I'll be able to tell you soon.. well maybe.. I've been trying to get started playing it since release but it's been hard to escape Final Fantasy 11 and Tales of Vesperia long enough to dig in.

I saw it up on the theater at work after one of our company meetings and pretty much the only impression i got from seeing it was World of Warhammer.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:52 AM

Well I went out and bought this game and a 60 day card. I also bought a HP Quickdock for my laptop so that I could use my 19" monitor and my MS Keyboard. What a piece of crap. I couldnt get the monitor or keyboard to work. At any rate I am just going to return all 3 and pay the 200 bucks to my CC. Christmas is comming anyway. Got about 4 hours of sleep because I obsess about things that dont work. Stayed up til 2:45 ! Sometimes I just hate computers. It took me a hour to rewire my whole system to get the dock in and then it doesnt work right ? Grrrr.