Godhand - anyone played? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-06-2008, 08:58 AM

Default Godhand - anyone played?

I picked up Godhand recently, as I loved Okami and really respected what clover pulled off with that game.
It looks OK for a PS2 game, which now all look like crap compared to PS3 games, but I'm still having fun with it.
The game is pretty hilarious, in both cut scenes and combat, but damn it's hard. It feels like they did a really good job of taking the "Final Fight" formula and applying it to a 3d world.
I find myself dying alot on stages before I figure out where all the enemies/powerups are.
I can see why the game would get kinda panned by reviewers though, it's not as awesome as Okami, but I'm glad I tried it out.