Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm demo - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-17-2008, 08:24 PM

Default Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm demo

Downloading.....
Old 07-18-2008, 09:43 AM

I played it. It's a lot of fun. There are only two playable character.

I like fighting games so this will definitely be a must for me. I was thinking of getting that Dragon Ball Z game because I have absolutely no fighting games. It's actually ridiculous.

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe looks so lame so I am going to pass on that. The graphics look weird on it. I wish it was solely just Mortal Kombat characters.

I'm going to Gamestop to preorder this game today. I'm excited.

When did you get a PS3, Master X?
Old 07-18-2008, 10:04 AM

OMG, Pirates and fighting games! Naruto and DBZ no less!

*feints*
Old 07-18-2008, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godstar View Post
OMG, Pirates and fighting games! Naruto and DBZ no less!

*feints*
Haha!

I just look at some information about Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit and you can play online. That's a huge plus for me. When I go to preorder Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, I'll buy DBZ: Burst Limit.

Do you have the DBZ game? If you do, I want to play against you. I could totally give you a run for your money.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:06 PM

This game is bad ass, I like the fighting alot better than the 360 game.
Man I wish it had online play.

I got my PS3 in June, mainly for Blu rays and FFXIII but thats now coming to 360.

Wow Pirates likes Naruto and DBZ.
I havent got the DBZ game yet (going to the beach so im saving money) but I am getting it soon.
Ill play it with you
Old 07-18-2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates View Post
Haha!

I just look at some information about Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit and you can play online. That's a huge plus for me. When I go to preorder Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, I'll buy DBZ: Burst Limit.

Do you have the DBZ game? If you do, I want to play against you. I could totally give you a run for your money.
I was planning to get it to play with Master X when he finally says he has it, but havne't got it yet. I told him I refuse to play fighting games on the 360 since I hate the 360 DPAD with a vengeance.

But add me to your friends list and as soon as I get it I'll drop you a line.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:17 AM

I'm not fond of the 360 DPAD either.

Do you think they will add online play for Naruto? It hasn't been announced yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I didn't go to Gamestop yesterday. I'm going today though. I'm definitely going to preorder Naruto and just buy the DBZ game.

I shouldn't since I just bought 3 new blu-rays but I need to add games to my PS3 collection. The last game I bought was MSG4. I'm almost done. I'm on Act 5. I had a lot of fun playing it. It was my first MSG game so I didn't really know the plot but I quickly got used to the game.

Oh and I sent friend requests to the both of you guys.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates View Post
I'm not fond of the 360 DPAD either.

Do you think they will add online play for Naruto? It hasn't been announced yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I didn't go to Gamestop yesterday. I'm going today though. I'm definitely going to preorder Naruto and just buy the DBZ game.

I shouldn't since I just bought 3 new blu-rays but I need to add games to my PS3 collection. The last game I bought was MSG4. I'm almost done. I'm on Act 5. I had a lot of fun playing it. It was my first MSG game so I didn't really know the plot but I quickly got used to the game.

Oh and I sent friend requests to the both of you guys.
Yep, I added you. I'm not starting MGS4 till I finish the other 3 games. Almost done with 1, so have a bit more to go before I finish the series. Plus new games are on the horizon! Good thing about fighting games are that they're pick up and play so no huge time commitment and you can get in and out of them without getting sucked in (sort of).