Bungie Teases new Title - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-08-2008, 10:00 AM

Default Bungie Teases new Title

I for one hope it's a new IP outside the Halo Universe. I like Halo but I want to see what else Bungie can do. Looks like we should hear more at E3 next Monday.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/886/886951p1.html

Quote:
Those mischievous scamps at Bungie have been teasing the internet, whispering suggestive statements at the end of its recent podcast about some major Bungie news coming this Monday.

Picked up by the ever vigilant Kotaku, the final minutes of the transmission feature an enigmatic interchange between Bungie's community lead Brian Jarrard Community and Luke Smith. 'Isn't there something going on on July 14th or something like that?' said Jarrard, 'Something that's sticking in my head for some reason. Guess we'll have to see.'

Next Monday happens to herald the start of the annual announce-fest that is E3, and a glance at our diaries confirms that Microsoft is holding its press conference that very day, but what could the mystery game from Bungie be? It's been heavily rumoured that the Peter Jackson Halo project could finally see the light of day, but Bungie has recently been touting numerous images of a mysterious avatar with a plunger that could well be a taster for its first steps outside of the Master Chief's universe.

Naturally IGN will be in full attendance at this year's E3, and check out our main page on the festivities as we start to get all sweaty in anticipation for the year's biggest gaming event.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:22 AM

its gonna happen. Probably forerunner.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:30 AM

New Marathon game .
Old 07-08-2008, 12:01 PM

Pimps at sea???
Old 07-08-2008, 01:43 PM

The adventures of PlungerMan!