OFFICIAL MGS4 Stats Thread: Post Your Act/Game Stats Here!!! - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-13-2008, 05:31 AM
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,996
Default OFFICIAL MGS4 Stats Thread: Post Your Act/Game Stats Here!!!

Just finished ACT 1. This is the first PS3 title I have ever bought after owning a ps3 for over 6 months now. Like the game so far. This is also the first Metal Gear game I have ever played. I know it's a "stealth" game but I had L1 + triangle (FPS mode) held down almost the time. I used the M4 with a red dot scope almost the whole time. Played this game just like COD4. LOL. Here are my stats after ACT 1:

Total Play Time: 2:18
Continues: 2
Alert Phases: 73
Kills: 218
Recover / Item Used: 4
Weapon Types Procured: 19
Flashbacks Watched: 13
Special Items Used: Not Used
Drebin Points: 38,220 DP

So you guys need to post your stats so we can all compare and make this smackdown worthy. Although I'm sure most of you will kick my ass, but this is my first time ever playing a Metal Gear game so I will get pretty good after a couple of playthroughs I think. Also I have not tried the online yet. I am going to wait on that one until after I beat the game.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-13-2008, 05:36 AM
SoylentGreen's Avatar
Formerly mgillespie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 813
Default

You need to update your sig.... You also need to buy SuperstardustHD from the store...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-13-2008, 05:39 AM
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,996
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentGreen View Post
You need to update your sig.... You also need to buy SuperstardustHD from the store...
Yes I should now I guess.

EDIT: Updated.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-13-2008, 07:32 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,031
Default

Your username makes me think you should also buy another game. Why on earth don't you own MLB 08 The Show?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-13-2008, 07:54 AM
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,996
Default

I enjoy actually going to Tiger games...rather than playing them.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-13-2008, 07:57 AM
upgrayedd's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,687
Default

Ty Cobb would kick anyones ass if he was a character in Mortal Kombat.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-13-2008, 12:29 PM
RedRedSuit's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 25,746
Default

This only one day after bragging about he won't buy this or ANY PS3 game.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-13-2008, 12:37 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 27,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers Fan View Post
Just finished ACT 1. This is the first PS3 title I have ever bought after owning a ps3 for over 6 months now. Like the game so far. This is also the first Metal Gear game I have ever played. I know it's a "stealth" game but I had L1 + triangle (FPS mode) held down almost the time. I used the M4 with a red dot scope almost the whole time. Played this game just like COD4. LOL. Here are my stats after ACT 1:

Total Play Time: 2:18
Continues: 2
Alert Phases: 73
Kills: 218
Recover / Item Used: 4
Weapon Types Procured: 19
Flashbacks Watched: 13
Special Items Used: Not Used
Drebin Points: 38,220 DP

So you guys need to post your stats so we can all compare and make this smackdown worthy. Although I'm sure most of you will kick my ass, but this is my first time ever playing a Metal Gear game so I will get pretty good after a couple of playthroughs I think. Also I have not tried the online yet. I am going to wait on that one until after I beat the game.
why don't you guys just look at each others scores through PSN? oh that's right.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Badger3920's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 23,777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRedSuit View Post
This only one day after bragging about he won't buy this or ANY PS3 game.
don't corner him, or you might force him into saying he hated it - or into trying the online and talking about how easy ps3 players are
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-13-2008, 12:40 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 27,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger3920 View Post
or into trying the online and talking about how easy ps3 players are
my experience playing against people on COD 4 on the PS3, is they were much easier to play against then people on the 360.

you have COD badger on PS3? i could show you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'Sister Act / Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit' - High-Def Digest Review Attebery Blu-ray Software General Discussion 5 07-31-2012 07:59 PM
'Newsies' and 'Sister Act / Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit' are coming June 19 Landy Blu-ray Software General Discussion 0 03-16-2012 02:46 PM
Sister Act and Sister Act 2 - April 12th (Ger) The Limey Blu-ray Imports Subforum 0 01-11-2012 01:42 PM
want to ask the TRON or TRON LEGACY filmmakers questions? Here's how (and act fast): Palmer Blu-ray Software General Discussion 15 04-01-2011 11:31 AM
Bend over, here is your special edition MGS4 PS3 from Konami: KTA Gaming Smackdown 112 05-20-2008 01:51 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off