Two Worlds Opinions..... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-24-2007, 10:43 AM

Default Two Worlds Opinions.....

I know that today is the release date of "Two Worlds". After you have had some time playing it, can you tell me, if you think it's worth a buy? I have been up in the air with this title from day one. Especially since it's choppy graphics trailer at E3. have the graphics improved at all? Is it worth dropping $60 or $70 for the C.E.-please let me know. I rather here it from the actual gamers and fans, more so then the critics. Thanks for letting me know. It is greatly appreciated.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Banned

Yes, Bioshock is a great game and a must-own title!
Old 08-24-2007, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakman3000 View Post
Yes, Bioshock is a great game and a must-own title!
I already own BioShock-LOL, I was talking about "Two Worlds" an RPG
Old 08-24-2007, 11:46 AM

Supposedly this game released on Tuesday. I think the Bioshock news completely overshadowed everything else, no one seems to have written reviews on this game, but the user reviews are generally good for it, but they aren't supplying any additional information on the game, just giving ratings.

I don't know anyone who was planning on even purchasing this game, sorry I couldn't help out more. I will keep an eye on things and post some links to reviews if you like when they come out.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Nothing to do with Smackdown - moving to the Games Room.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
Supposedly this game released on Tuesday. I think the Bioshock news completely overshadowed everything else, no one seems to have written reviews on this game, but the user reviews are generally good for it, but they aren't supplying any additional information on the game, just giving ratings.

I don't know anyone who was planning on even purchasing this game, sorry I couldn't help out more. I will keep an eye on things and post some links to reviews if you like when they come out.
I had my copy of 2 worlds on pre-order, but was told it wouldn't be available until today (8/24/07), so I'll be picking up my copy later. I'll post back my feelings on this game - probably Sat. since playing the game tonight would cut into my beer drinking habits.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinime View Post
I had my copy of 2 worlds on pre-order, but was told it wouldn't be available until today (8/24/07), so I'll be picking up my copy later. I'll post back my feelings on this game - probably Sat. since playing the game tonight would cut into my beer drinking habits.
Nothing like Happy Hour on a Friday night-LOL
Old 08-24-2007, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandeeswish View Post
Nothing like Happy Hour on a Friday night-LOL
I'm 20 minutes in. The game feels hokey, choppy and flawed.

I hope it gets better real quick or this is trash.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingtotalass View Post
I'm 20 minutes in. The game feels hokey, choppy and flawed.

I hope it gets better real quick or this is trash.
Please keep me posted! The Graphics didn't look so great to begin with at E3. I had hoped they had made some adjustments. LMK
Old 08-25-2007, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandeeswish View Post
Please keep me posted! The Graphics didn't look so great to begin with at E3. I had hoped they had made some adjustments. LMK
Nah the graphics are really bad for the 360. Fable 1 looks better.

However, the first hour of this game is terrible. But once you get into it i'm actually really starting to enjoy it. If you can put up with a bad frame rate and chopping thats its only flaw at this point (and its ugly) but seems like its caching where i've been on the hard drive. As at first whenever visiting somewhere it'll lag bad. But now going back it runs smooth.

If they patched this game to get it to run better (as they did oblivion) its only flaw would be poor dialogue (which is actually funny to listen too now) and poor graphics.

But i'm having fun with it now! So if you're an oblivion fan, march through the first 2 hours, then once the side quests kick in and factions etc. it starts rolling. BUT you gotta get your ass kicked a lot at first. Stay close to a respawn and keep hacking at enemies till you lvl a bit or get some decent gear.

This games a mess, but fun can be HAD! maybe rent and give it an honest 4 hours and see how you feel.