Destiny 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-16-2017, 04:51 PM

Default Destiny 2

Anyone playing this?

I've never played any Destiny because they wouldn't let me play it solo without buying PSN+, and no thanks. But this one is coming out on PC in about a month. Since I'll be able to play it without a paid service, I am interested in trying it out.

Given I haven't played any of the first game, and I'm just going to play it solo, anything I should know up front?
Old 09-16-2017, 07:35 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Apparently it doesn't/will never exist on the PC. All advertising and signage do not list PC anywhere. Fuck em.
Old 09-16-2017, 07:49 PM

It's coming to Battle.net in October. You can pre-order it there now. Press just played the beta and said it runs amazing, scaling really well on PC hardware.
Old 09-17-2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM View Post
Anyone playing this?

I've never played any Destiny because they wouldn't let me play it solo without buying PSN+, and no thanks. But this one is coming out on PC in about a month. Since I'll be able to play it without a paid service, I am interested in trying it out.

Given I haven't played any of the first game, and I'm just going to play it solo, anything I should know up front?
There should be a re-cap. Secondly, the lore is mostly hidden anyway. So, you can get a lot from just reading the Wiki beforehand.

I'm probably going to get it, so, I can help with Raids and things. I'll probably suck. I'm not good at games. HAHAHA

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:01 PM

I'm enjoying this one way more than the first.