Blasphemous: Dark and brutal 2D non linear platformer - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-24-2017, 01:52 PM

Default Blasphemous: Dark and brutal 2D non linear platformer

Quote:
Vanquish bloodthirsty creatures, the devotees of a twisted religion. Hand-crafted pixel art action game by the makers of The Last Door.

Blasphemous is an action-platformer that combines the fast-paced, skilled combat of a hack-n-slash game with a deep and evocative narrative core, delivered through exploration of a huge universe comprised of non-linear levels.

Immerse yourself in a dark fantasy nightmare that has been constructed PIXEL BY PIXEL by our committed artists.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

Click the link to see images and video. It's like someone took Berserk/Dark Souls, added the music of Suma, and decided to make a Metroidvania game.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.

Last edited by twonunpackmule; 05-24-2017 at 02:04 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

Click the link to see images and video. It's like someone took Berserk/Dark Souls, added the music of Suma, and decided to make a Metroidvania game.

That actually looks really good. I will pick it up if it ever really materializes on the Xbox.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:31 PM

Yea, I'm hoping it gets big enough that they can work out console ports. Like, I've been smitten with it since I saw it. More so than Bloodstained.

If it can avoid roguelike designs, randomly generated maps, and have responsive controls...it'd could be awesome. Visually, it's amazing. So, I'll give $25 to see how it turns out.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.