'Skylanders Imaginators - Crash Bandicoot Edition (PS4)' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-12-2016, 08:58 PM
HDD Editor

Default 'Skylanders Imaginators - Crash Bandicoot Edition (PS4)' - High-Def Digest Review

The 'Skylanders Imaginators - Crash Bandicoot Edition (PS4)' review is up.

http://games.highdefdigest.com/38187...icoot_ps4.html
Old 10-13-2016, 07:51 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

They keep coming up with new characters but they keep using the same villain.
Of course too with each generation the number of individual toys & accessories grows as well.
Lack of PC support killed it for me, but of course the money pit involved to complete the sets as well.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:19 AM
HDD Editor

They do introduce other villains, like last year, but it's essentially a kids cartoon story. Whether it's The Transformers or The Smurfs, it's the same villains getting foiled in each story. It'd be weird without Kaos and Glumshanks.
And I think they've found that consoles work best (no iPad version this year either). These are really some of the last physical games. Even on the PS4, they are great off disc without an install or a patch or being connected online, though those aspects are now available. But yeah, going back to the very first games on PS3 and 3DS, I like trying to find the minimum number of characters that go with the game. Trying to catch them all... might as well be amiibo.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:36 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

I had bought through Swap Force. But I seem to recall with all the variants involved there ended up being 112 pieces if memory serves.