'DOOM (PS4)' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-30-2016, 05:43 PM
HDD Editor

Default 'DOOM (PS4)' - High-Def Digest Review

The 'DOOM (PS4)' review is up.

http://games.highdefdigest.com/30224/doom_ps4.html
Old 05-30-2016, 06:30 PM

Doom is anything but serious. Did you play Doom (2016)? Or are you talking about Doom 3? I also question anyone who still holds Goldeneye to high standards.

It's my GOTY so far. I was compelled to play Doom, I haven't been compelled to play UC4. Just saying.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 05-31-2016, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
I also question anyone who still holds Goldeneye to high standards.
Well, I did say 'Thatís a very subjective opinion, I know, but all reviews are subjective. Itís just me and my inner nerd speaking' and 'Be free to ignore my non-populist opinion'.

I have always read your forum posts with great interest. I'm sorry I disappointed you. No hard feelings, hopefully.
Old 05-31-2016, 01:58 PM

I don't judge others by having a varying opinion. I judge those that can't explain their opinion. Case in point, a friend that doesn't like Mad Max: Fury Road. I don't care if you don't like the movie...but I'm going to ask you, "why?" Most I get is..."boring." Which, I don't think of as a critique, I consider that a statement. So, just explain what you find boring about it, and then we can discuss it. I find that many get upset at the thought of a disagreement and don't like to "discuss" an opinion. Which, is a shame, because I love it.

You're okay. People liking Goldeneye (other than nostalgia) doesn't break my heart. Now, if you liked Timesplitters...then, maybe, I would judge you.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:08 PM

Quote:
I don't judge others by having a varying opinion. I judge those that can't explain their opinion. Case in point, a friend that doesn't like Mad Max: Fury Road. I don't care if you don't like the movie...but I'm going to ask you, "why?" Most I get is..."boring." Which, I don't think of as a critique, I consider that a statement. So, just explain what you find boring about it, and then we can discuss it. I find that many get upset at the thought of a disagreement and don't like to "discuss" an opinion. Which, is a shame, because I love it.

You're okay. People liking Goldeneye (other than nostalgia) doesn't break my heart. Now, if you liked Timesplitters...then, maybe, I would judge you.
I judge people for liking Goldeneye.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Ha, 'TimeSplitters'. I'm very fond of Free Radical Design's 'Second Sight'. Always thought it was underrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasl View Post
I judge people for liking Goldeneye.
Hm, well, my apologies. I still like 'GoldenEye'. Both the movie and the game.