'Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-05-2016, 03:03 AM
Brian Hoss's Avatar
HDD Editor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,840
Default 'Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)' - High-Def Digest Review

The 'Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)' review is up.

http://games.highdefdigest.com/31910...gital_ps4.html
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-05-2016, 07:40 AM
Boston007's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,210
Default

WOW
All I can say is WOW
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Default

I have been looking forward to this game, I have the " Libertalia Collector's Edition" pre-ordered. However, I am a little worried about the story, specifically the ending. Most people will not care, but I like happy endings and my sense is there will not be one for this. That is just a guess.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-05-2016, 01:09 PM
weasl's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvcleave View Post
I have been looking forward to this game, I have the " Libertalia Collector's Edition" pre-ordered. However, I am a little worried about the story, specifically the ending. Most people will not care, but I like happy endings and my sense is there will not be one for this. That is just a guess.
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that at the end Drake settles down with a family and has a kid.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-05-2016, 01:46 PM
twonunpackmule's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 32,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasl View Post
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that at the end Drake settles down with a family and has a kid.
Actually, it has a very similar ending to The Mist...if you ever saw that.
__________________
PSN/Live - Twonunpackmule
3DS - 0817 - 4464 - 1180

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-05-2016, 02:02 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
Actually, it has a very similar ending to The Mist...if you ever saw that.

One of the worst endings ever. I truly despised that ending. If it is actually like that, I would cancel my pre-order.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-05-2016, 02:17 PM
twonunpackmule's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 32,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvcleave View Post
One of the worst endings ever. I truly despised that ending. If it is actually like that, I would cancel my pre-order.
I think the Mist had a brilliant ending. I just know some people can't handle people doing what people do. However, The Mist had such a truthful ending that it was painful. I can see how that creates a "negative reaction" but that doesn't mean it isn't a "good ending." It's just frustrating because as the audience we are granted the power of hindsight.
__________________
PSN/Live - Twonunpackmule
3DS - 0817 - 4464 - 1180

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
I think the Mist had a brilliant ending. I just know some people can't handle people doing what people do. However, The Mist had such a truthful ending that it was painful. I can see how that creates a "negative reaction" but that doesn't mean it isn't a "good ending." It's just frustrating because as the audience we are granted the power of hindsight.
I have tried to write my reply several times, but all I can say is, I cannot understand how anyone can say that was not a horrible ending.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-05-2016, 02:54 PM
twonunpackmule's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 32,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvcleave View Post
I have tried to write my reply several times, but all I can say is, I cannot understand how anyone can say that was not a horrible ending.
It was the only ending that made sense. Anything else would have been a Deus Ex Machina.
__________________
PSN/Live - Twonunpackmule
3DS - 0817 - 4464 - 1180

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-05-2016, 03:02 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
It was the only ending that made sense. Anything else would have been a Deus Ex Machina.
Only ending that made sense? Huh?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PDP Media Remote for PS4, PS4 Slim, & PS4 Pro - HDD Review Palmer Home Theater Gear 2 06-20-2017 12:52 PM
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, is it a AAA game that's on the way? miDnIghtEr Gaming Smackdown 27 01-16-2015 08:51 AM
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Onslaught X Game Room 7 06-16-2014 06:16 PM
'Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief' - High-Def Digest Review Attebery Blu-ray Software General Discussion 30 07-10-2010 11:56 PM
Uncharted 2 GOTY, Uncharted 2 GOTY,Uncharted 2 GOTY!! TheLastGenius Gaming Smackdown 8 10-13-2009 04:26 PM


Tags
naughty dog, ps4, review, uncharted

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off