'Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PS4)' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-09-2015, 08:16 AM
HDD Editor

Default 'Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PS4)' - High-Def Digest Review

The 'Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PS4)' review is up.

http://games.highdefdigest.com/20226...s_iii_ps4.html
Old 11-13-2015, 12:33 PM

Really liking the multiplayer of this game so far, I've only done a bit of the campaign and its been pretty good so far, exactly what I like from my Call of Duty games, over the top action and craziness

But with multiplayer it really gives you reason to play more, things take longer to unlock it seems and earning the tokens to try out new types of characters with different special abilities adds to the replayability, I really like the guns and feel of everything so far, wall running and hovering like Titanfall is awesome too, its still the great fast paced nut house I've always liked from Call of Duty.....every year I say I'm not going to bother with the next one but I usually cant help myself when it shows up

This along with Fallout 4, Battlefront, WWE 2k16 and others that I still want and havent got yet, like Halo 5 and Rise of the Tomb Raider, will keep me busy for a long time....this is one hell of a good holiday season for games this year