'Mega Man Legacy Collection (Xbox One)' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-25-2015, 09:58 AM
HDD Editor

Default 'Mega Man Legacy Collection (Xbox One)' - High-Def Digest Review

The 'Mega Man Legacy Collection (Xbox One)' review is up.

http://games.highdefdigest.com/24770..._xbox_one.html
Old 08-25-2015, 11:07 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Love Megaman - this one though could seriously be part of another set, say a Capcom mega-pack or something.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:25 AM

I haven't upgrade to the XBone yet. When I do, I will totally get this. I love these games. I played II and III the most back in the day, so it's always fun to try out the ones I'm less familiar with, they're like new games!
Old 09-08-2015, 04:52 PM
HDD Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
Love Megaman - this one though could seriously be part of another set, say a Capcom mega-pack or something.
I so disagree on this. These are the only 'Mega Man' titles that I really enjoy, and this collection being a reasonably priced remake (with a new engine and bonus material) is a nice addition versus my old GameCube Anniversary disc. Now that this collection has been produced and released, I wouldn't mind if it winds up in a bigger collection of equally prioritized titles.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
Yeah I wouldn't mind if they gave the same treatment to the Megaman X games and included all of them together.