Knew this day would come... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-23-2015, 01:54 PM

Default Knew this day would come...

I'm pretty much done with videogames. Didn't know when this day would come but I had a feeling. Last game I bought I think was Bloodborne and pretty much have lost interest in videogaming. I will still pop in these forums because it's great reading and you guys are cool

Someone wanted my Last of Us steelbook. I forgot who it was, will need to check my messages. But, if you remember let me know, it's yours. Will probably try to sell a lot of my collectible stuff.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
I'm pretty much done with videogames. Didn't know when this day would come but I had a feeling. Last game I bought I think was Bloodborne and pretty much have lost interest in videogaming. I will still pop in these forums because it's great reading and you guys are cool

Someone wanted my Last of Us steelbook. I forgot who it was, will need to check my messages. But, if you remember let me know, it's yours. Will probably try to sell a lot of my collectible stuff.
I feel ya. Keep on hanging out, i'm sure you will still have some thoughts and opinions to share. Odds are, some time will pass and you will pick it up again. I've checked out of gaming every generation, usually to be pulled back in at some point with eaither a new console release or some crazy game that isnt like one Ive seen before.

With that said...enjoy the new found time youll have on your hands.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnalogKid View Post
I feel ya. Keep on hanging out, i'm sure you will still have some thoughts and opinions to share. Odds are, some time will pass and you will pick it up again. I've checked out of gaming every generation, usually to be pulled back in at some point with eaither a new console release or some crazy game that isnt like one Ive seen before.

With that said...enjoy the new found time youll have on your hands.
Yes I will still pop in here, the discussions are "lively" and "intriguing"

I have to admit Occulus Rift does look pretty amazing.

One thing I've been focusing the extra time on is running and working out. I've lost 20 lbs since March. Nothing like getting dumped by your girlfriend to tailspin you into depression and work to get out of it.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:44 PM

Quote:

Midlife crisis?
Old 07-23-2015, 03:00 PM

Quote:
One thing I've been focusing the extra time on is running and working out. I've lost 20 lbs since March. Nothing like getting dumped by your girlfriend to tailspin you into depression and work to get out of it.
Okay, now this makes sense.

Best of luck man. Feel better soon.
Old 07-23-2015, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm082e View Post
Okay, now this makes sense.

Best of luck man. Feel better soon.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasl View Post
Midlife crisis?
Yes, definitely.
Old 07-23-2015, 03:43 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Boston, I am not quite as fed up as you with gaming but I certainly know the feeling.
I have essentially stopped playing consoles and find myself playing some of the same PC games more than once. I had bought a PS3 early on (it's a FAT unit) and have not turned it on in several years. This is probably why I have not gotten a next gen system.

For PC gaming though I like games that are mostly blow shit up and what not, probably why I like GTA type games the best. There are many open-world type games other than GTA and during the last Steam and GMG sales those are the ones I got the most of (80 percent) maybe.
Old 07-23-2015, 04:08 PM

Quote:

That was I who wanted your TLOU steelbook. Picked one up already but thanks anyways.

You'll be back!
Old 07-23-2015, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
Boston, I am not quite as fed up as you with gaming but I certainly know the feeling.
I have essentially stopped playing consoles and find myself playing some of the same PC games more than once. I had bought a PS3 early on (it's a FAT unit) and have not turned it on in several years. This is probably why I have not gotten a next gen system.

For PC gaming though I like games that are mostly blow shit up and what not, probably why I like GTA type games the best. There are many open-world type games other than GTA and during the last Steam and GMG sales those are the ones I got the most of (80 percent) maybe.
I don't know if it's fed up or an extreme lack of interest. Like zero interest.

Just thinking of open world games like GTA right now makes my head explode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejnc View Post
That was I who wanted your TLOU steelbook. Picked one up already but thanks anyways.

You'll be back!
Damn, sorry man. Glad you picked one up.
Old 07-23-2015, 04:20 PM
Watcher of stances

good luck, i went through a phase several years ago but found myself playing more 3DS titles than anything.
one hobby typically replaces another