Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - 5 playable characters - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-23-2015, 10:11 PM

Default Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - 5 playable characters

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman...other-features

From Capcom Unity.

Quote:
Okay, Devil May Cry fans—you’ve been waiting since December for solid info on Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition. Here it is.

DMC4SE is currently in development for the PS4, Xbox One, and yes, the PC, and set for a release this summer. It will be a digital release, but you can expect a tremendous amount of content and replayability at a great value.

DMC4SE is a heavily enhanced version of the 2008 stylish action classic, featuring:

Three new playable characters, making for a total of five playable characters—the largest playable roster in the series’ history.
Vergil – Dante’s ice-cold twin brother and master of the iaijutsu sword fighting style. As described by the game’s director, Hideaki Itsuno, Vergil will have a fully upgradable move set based on his rendition in Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition, with elements of DmC Devil May Cry’s Vergil added in, making this the definitive version of the character. He will also feature a new “Concentration” mechanic, which makes his attacks get more powerful the more flawlessly he fights. Vergil will be playable on any mission.
Trish – Resident badass since her first appearance in the first Devil May Cry’s opening cutscene, Trish does away with the need for weapon switching, instead utilizing the versatile Sparda sword, her pistols, and her bare hands in a variety of inventive ways. Trish allows players to fight with relatively few buttons, but is still quite a deep character with an awesome move set. Trish will be playable on Dante’s missions.
Lady – Playable for the first time, Lady specializes in long-range, firearm-based combat, making the game feel completely different. Her signature weapon, the Kalina Ann, features a grappling hook which allows her to traverse environments similarly to Nero, among other applications. Lady will be playable on Nero’s missions.

Legendary Dark Knight Mode – First introduced in the PC version of Devil May Cry 4, this mode pits players against an absolutely tremendous number of enemies, meaning you’ll have to adjust your combat strategy.

Turbo Mode - Enhances the gameplay speed by 20% across the board.

Enhanced visuals – 1080p support and up-res’d textures, while preserving the game’s 60fps framerate.

Bonus costumes and skins.

Numerous minor tweaks to game tempo and balance.

We will have more info on the game in coming weeks, so be excited and stay tuned!
Old 03-23-2015, 10:14 PM

They're gonna need to bring Must Style mode to this game as well. Basically, this will be the definitive Devil May Cry game, period.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:56 AM

So if they are reaching this far back, RE5 Remastered has to be happening, right?
Old 03-24-2015, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm082e View Post
So if they are reaching this far back, RE5 Remastered has to be happening, right?
I loved RE5 and played the hell out of it. Not sure I would buy a remaster.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm082e View Post
Nah, RE isn't the dead franchise DMC is... yet. Give it a couple of more years and we'll see. RE7 better be pretty damn amazing.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane View Post
Nah, RE isn't the dead franchise DMC is... yet. Give it a couple of more years and we'll see. RE7 better be pretty damn amazing.
I skipped RE6 because I heard it SUCKED.
It's only $14 (Xbox 360) on Amazon LOL
Old 03-24-2015, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
I skipped RE6 because I heard it SUCKED.
It's only $14 (Xbox 360) on Amazon LOL
I rented it to see if it deserved the reputation it got. It did.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:31 PM

Quote:
I rented it to see if it deserved the reputation it got. It did.
LOL so not even worth playing for someone who loves RE?
Old 03-24-2015, 02:01 PM

Quote:

With Capcom being so broke, and with as many times they have re-released 4, it seems like RE5 would be a good way to make some easy cash to help finance RE7.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
LOL so not even worth playing for someone who loves RE?
Negative. Your best bet right now may be Revalations 2 as it got decent reviews and is $18 or so if you buy the three main chapters digitally. I'm planning on checking it out eventually myself.