Resident Evil 7 - Page 5 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-23-2017, 07:25 PM

RE5 on PS4 doesn't have the egg glitch from what I'm reading or it's more difficult to do compared to the XBONE. Can anyone confirm? I'm currently on Chapter 3. Man I LOVE this game. Twoun is right, def not an RE feeling type of game like RE4 BUT it's still a lot of fun IMO. The music is great!
Old 11-06-2017, 08:45 AM
Watcher of stances

finished RE4, thinking i never beat is originally on GC as i didn't recall most of the last few chapters.
the game was too long, i know that sounds wrong but it just dragged on and on.

got perhaps halfway through 'Separate Ways' and i'm just burned out.
fired up RE5 and wow does it look crisp, going into backlog however with Xbox One X releasing tomorrow

*edit*
Finished separate ways, was shorter than I expected.
Didnít add much except ~3 more hours of the same.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michealo View Post
finished RE4, thinking i never beat is originally on GC as i didn't recall most of the last few chapters.

fired up RE5 and wow does it look crisp, going into backlog however with Xbox One X releasing tomorrow
I'm playing RE5 now. LOVE this game
Old 02-24-2018, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michealo View Post

*edit*
Finished separate ways, was shorter than I expected.
Didnít add much except ~3 more hours of the same.
RE4 has pretty shit pacing, in addition to a poor, even by RE standards, story. The legacy doesn't really hold up past the nostalgia goggles people have for the game.

Speaking of holding up well, the DLC's for 7... they kinda blew. I bought the season pass a year ago, and frankly, it was an absolute disaster. I won't buy one from capcom again, but that shouldn't be hard, due to them screwing up most ip's I used to love from them. (Resident Evil, Dead Rising, Devil May Cry, Mega Man)