The PC Snobbery Thread: Everybody Laugh at Onslaught - Page 1798 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-20-2019, 04:40 PM

*MOD EDIT* Due to referencing deleted conversation

So I'll just move on to the next topic - which is -

Real quick, does anyone want to buy the PC in my sig? Very reasonable price if you want a mid-range game PC but hard to upgrade any further due to CPU socket. If not I'll go to Craigslist as always, but I've done some business with people on here so figured this would be an OK place for it.

PM me.

Last edited by twonunpackmule; 09-20-2019 at 05:34 PM.
Old 09-21-2019, 12:13 AM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
I think it's going to operate similar to Uplay or others. I can't imagine them going full solo...right away. Though, they certainly have the draw. It would just contradict an early statement they made about being available on all. Still, it already seems to have more features than the Epic Store.
Free copy of GTA San Andreas with each install as well. Although, recent versions of San Andreas have quite a bit of the soundtrack removed due to licensing being expired. Physical copy still has all the songs and related actions, Steam version however is also cut.
Old 09-21-2019, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
Free copy of GTA San Andreas with each install as well. Although, recent versions of San Andreas have quite a bit of the soundtrack removed due to licensing being expired.
There’s a fan patch that fixes that.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 09-23-2019, 10:04 AM

Apparently Borderlands 3 on PC got a hotfix patch to nerf legendary drop rates. In my last session (2 story missions, one sidequest with a double-boss fight) and I didn't get any legendary equips, though I did get a legendary siren skin.
Old 10-31-2019, 10:05 AM

Public Service Announcement: Please check your Private Messages here on the forums. I think a message has been sent to just about everyone still posting on the gaming forums here. If you don't know what I'm talking about, please send RedRedSuit or myself a PM and we will get back to you shortly.
Old 10-31-2019, 08:08 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Spyro: Reignited Trilogy quietly got released for the PC recently. When I saw it for the consoles in the store I wished it would come. November's Humble Bundle includes it, as well as Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy, Call of Duty WWII, and more.
Had I heard about Spyro when it was released, I probably would have paid full price. And they wonder why sometimes when sales are not up to snuff.
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Anyone know a decent domain host site for email only that is pretty cheap? I have a custom domain name that I want to move to a different site. All I use the domain for is email. GoDaddy is removing the email option and wants $4.99 a month just for the email alone.
All searches for domain hosting all assume I want to also host a web page, and therefore they want considerably more money.