Dark Souls Remastered - BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!1 - Page 6 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-25-2018, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michealo View Post
Were the silver knight archers in Anor Londo changed? The left one canít shoot you now while youíre dealing with right one.
Yes, this came in a patch a few months after the game was launched way back when. That patch also fixed an infinite souls exploit that people were really bummed about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michealo View Post
Demon souls needs remastered treatment, come on Sony.
Totally agree. The last time I played through it, I used the Blacksmith item duplication exploit and it was a lot of fun blowing through the game. I don't have a PS3 anymore, but I'd love to play it again.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRedSuit View Post
What I donít understand is why BioWare never got back to Star Wars RPGs. They certainly nailed it the first time, and technologically they could kick ass at it. Why risk competing with Destiny?

I guess The Old Republic flopped, but thatís what happens with MMOs they arenít WoW nowadays.
They were way too late to the party. That game needed to come out in 2006 to compete, not 2011.

I think they see Destiny as under-performing in that space, so they may have an opportunity. I suspect Anthem will not be the hit they are hoping for.
Old 07-04-2018, 10:53 PM
HDD Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM View Post
I think they see Destiny as under-performing in that space, so they may have an opportunity. I suspect Anthem will not be the hit they are hoping for.
I have a feeling you're right.

Hopefully the next Dragon Age does okay for them. As far as I know that's still in progress, and the last one had the good fortune of coming out before Witcher III, so it still sold very well. But Witcher III changed a lot of minds about the quality of DA:I in the aftermath, and ME: Andromeda certainly didn't make it look like BioWare learned ANY lessons from CD Projekt about elevating their game design.
Old 07-15-2018, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
I have a feeling you're right.

Hopefully the next Dragon Age does okay for them. As far as I know that's still in progress, and the last one had the good fortune of coming out before Witcher III, so it still sold very well. But Witcher III changed a lot of minds about the quality of DA:I in the aftermath, and ME: Andromeda certainly didn't make it look like BioWare learned ANY lessons from CD Projekt about elevating their game design.
Eh, we'll see. DA4 underwent a reboot mid last year. It's likely a ways off regardless, depending on how much they scrapped. Hopefully it ends up great. I love the franchise.