BLAIR WITCH PROJECT 13 41.94%
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 18 58.06%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2009, 01:48 AM
Banned

Default BLAIR WITCH PROJECT vs PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

BLAIR WITCH PROJECT vs PARANORMAL ACTIVITY
Old 10-25-2009, 08:49 AM

Both of them were absolutely terrible, but the Blair Witch Project might have been better, even though it was one of my least favorite movies ever.

Paranormal Activity has been WAY over hyped.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceNine View Post
Both of them were absolutely terrible, but the Blair Witch Project might have been better, even though it was one of my least favorite movies ever.

Paranormal Activity has been WAY over hyped.
Are you kidding me? Did you watch either movie? The Blair Witch Project was perhaps the most over hyped movie in the history of movies outside of maybe Waterworld, and I've yet to meet even a single person that liked the movie... Where as Paranormal Activity has had basically no promotion except for Word of mouth, and it's Far far FAAAAAAAAR more enjoyable then the Blair Witch Project, not to mention that nearly everyone that I've spoke with has enjoyed Paranormal Activity. Neither movie is going to scare you all that much in the theatre, however the lasting effect of Paranormal Activity is far better then the Blair Witch Project.

Anyone that votes for the Blair Witch Project has either not seen both movies, or has only seen the Blair Witch Project.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleHBK View Post
Are you kidding me? Did you watch either movie? The Blair Witch Project was perhaps the most over hyped movie in the history of movies outside of maybe Waterworld, and I've yet to meet even a single person that liked the movie... Where as Paranormal Activity has had basically no promotion except for Word of mouth, and it's Far far FAAAAAAAAR more enjoyable then the Blair Witch Project, not to mention that nearly everyone that I've spoke with has enjoyed Paranormal Activity. Neither movie is going to scare you all that much in the theatre, however the lasting effect of Paranormal Activity is far better then the Blair Witch Project.

Anyone that votes for the Blair Witch Project has either not seen both movies, or has only seen the Blair Witch Project.
B.S. Millions of people loved Blair Witch and it has sold millions of dvd. It made $248 million worldwide box office and is far scarier than Paranormal .
There is no real story in Paranormal,just watching a videotape of people sleeping and maybe 3 or 4 things happen.
There's no lore ,no re-watch value.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:32 PM

I like both honestly. I even though blair witch was scary when I first saw it. However Paranormal Activity freaked me out and left me VERY unsettled after seeing it. I voted for it cuz not many movies do that to me.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleHBK View Post

The Blair Witch Project sucked ass just like Paranormal Activity, but it came out before Paranormal Activity, therefore it was more original and thus wins the prize. Between two turds TBWP smelled slightly less horrible than PA.

Both movies were approximately equal in "scariness," that is to say that neither was scary at all.

I would say that "anyone that votes for the Blair Witch Project" probably just does so because it was first and Paranormal Activity is simply The Blair Witch Project in a house, thus being less original.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck View Post
B.S. Millions of people loved Blair Witch and it has sold millions of dvd. It made $248 million worldwide box office and is far scarier than Paranormal .
There is no real story in Paranormal,just watching a videotape of people sleeping and maybe 3 or 4 things happen.
There's no lore ,no re-watch value.
That's a perfect description of the movie.

You get to watch a chick with nice tits sleep. Movie over.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceNine View Post
That's a perfect description of the movie.

You get to watch a chick with nice tits sleep. Movie over.
hahaa- well, they werent really "nice" tits as they were large breasts to go with her large arms, large legs, large tummy, and large everything. Was she fat? No. Was she skinny? Definitely not. She was a thick, large girl; so thick, large tits come with the territory.

Now if she had that "rack" on the frame of a 110 female, they'd be nice tits. But she weighed aprox 152lbs.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPinky View Post
hahaa- well, they werent really "nice" tits as they were large breasts to go with her large arms, large legs, large tummy, and large everything. Was she fat? No. Was she skinny? Definitely not. She was a thick, large girl; so thick, large tits come with the territory.

Now if she had that "rack" on the frame of a 110 female, they'd be nice tits. But she weighed aprox 152lbs.
Well, I preferred watching her sleep to watching her boyfriend sleep...
Old 10-26-2009, 08:04 PM

I did not like either one but PARANORMAL ACTIVITY just sucked ass.