Fast and Furious teaser before Death Race - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-22-2008, 01:25 PM

Default Fast and Furious teaser before Death Race

Death Race was a 7/10

I cant wait for FF but they didnt show hardly any cars.

trailer
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/fast...rType=playlist

Last edited by Master X; 08-26-2008 at 03:10 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:42 PM

Did not really look that hard couldn't find a video but I found this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QclkKBkF50&NR=1
Old 08-22-2008, 02:46 PM

Come on guys, that's not fair. What did you see?
Old 08-22-2008, 03:36 PM

Its not on youtube yet but it starts with a few trucks trying hi jack a semi and the semi wrecks and blows up.
Everyone that didnt die in part 1 is in the movie, even the girl who played vins sister.

It showed like 3 cars, that was about it. It looks to have alot of action though.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:22 PM

Everyone for the most part is back from the first and I read they were trying to get Tyrese back as well who I personally liked alot in 2.

So it's Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez if she stays out of jail long enough, the cool asian dude from 3 who died in the wreck ( its a prequel to 3 I believe ), and possibly Tyrese.

From what I read the storyline is Paul walker and Vin are both on the run from the cops but something happens to Vins sister aka Pauls gf. this forces them together to find out whatever.

i'm all for this flick. I enjoyed 1 and 2 as well as 3 minus the lead guy
Old 08-22-2008, 08:24 PM

hey master x what is the title anyway?

fast and the furious 4??
Old 08-22-2008, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear31 View Post
hey master x what is the title anyway?

fast and the furious 4??
Title is just "Fast and Furious". I don't see Tyrese listed on the cast sheet on IMDB.

Plot summary:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013752/plotsummary

Quote:
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker re-team for the ultimate chapter of the franchise built on Fast cars -- "Fast and Furious." Heading back to the streets where it all began, they rejoin Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster to blast muscle, tuner and exotic cars across Los Angeles and floor through the Mexican desert in the new high-octane action-thriller. When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel) reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Connor (Walker). But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmaneuver him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what's possible behind the wheel. -from "TheHollywoodNews.com" Written by Universal Studios

The latest word is that the newest FF installment will be simply called Fast and Furious-filmmakers apparently decided that fans could handle neither complex numerology nor the repetition of the word "the." The film is slated for release on June 5th, 2009, and as for content, the plot summary released by Universal corroborates certain previously leaked details, but doesn't tell us a lot we don't already know. Quoted in Cinematical, this is the extent of it: "When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel) reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner (Walker). But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmanuever him." The most comprehensive plot summary online is the still the unofficial one on Latino Review, and even it only covers the film's initial setup. Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jordanna Brewster, and Michelle Rodriguez are all returning, though Letty (Rodriguez) gets killed off early by drug dealers (hence the funeral scene ), catalyzing the action by forcing Diesel and Walker's characters to collaborate to avenge her death. Even Tokyo Drift's Han, who's supposed to be dead, will be making an appearance, suggesting that Fast and Furious is to be a prequel to Tokyo Drift (and accounting for Diesel's otherwise inexplicable appearance at the end of the last film). Some of you have heard the rumors already. Universal Studios had asked us to build them twin S2000 feature cars. The Honda S2000s will be used in a racing scene along with a few other feature cars for the opening sequence of Fast and The Furious 4. Currently the two cars are already completed and have started filming. It is a long and interesting story, some of which I can say now and some of which I cant Written by cardomain
Old 08-22-2008, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear31 View Post
From what I read the storyline is Paul walker and Vin are both on the run from the cops but something happens to Vins sister aka Pauls gf. this forces them together to find out whatever.
I'm pretty sure it's Micheal Rodriguez that is in trouble...that's just what I've heard for a while but I could be mistaken.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:33 PM

i did a search and found the trailer. only one i could find. It's not the best either. got crappy music playing. i'm sure there will be other's on youtube soon.

http://themoviefix.blogspot.com/2008...s-trailer.html
Old 08-22-2008, 11:36 PM

Han from drift was cool. At the end of Drift Vin did say Han used to roll with him.

I love these movies and cars

My fav is 1, 3, then 2. The car boat scene in 2 was kinda wtf imo.

I hope the teens in Civics go to the first showing, my Camaro with scare em away

These are the reason a got a HD DVD player, plus Riddick.

I look forward to Babylon A.D. next week also. I like Vin.