Pathfinder-The movie (2007) - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-09-2007, 08:41 PM
nelll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,606
Talking Pathfinder-The movie (2007)

Original threat:

Tej I finally have my own movie threat I will never forgive you for doing 300 before me(just kidding).

Karl Urban(Doom,Bourne supremacy) will be have the leading role in the movie Pathfinder due April 13 2007 . the Distributor is : 20th Century Fox Distribution and Production: Phoenix Pictures.The previews are very good I hope you like it.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809233138/info

Movie Official Website:

http://www.pathfinderthemovie.com/
Attached Thumbnails
Pathfinder-The movie (2007)-pathfinder-poster-1.jpg  

Last edited by nelll; 03-15-2007 at 11:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelll View Post
Original threat:

Tej I finally have my own movie threat I will never forgive you for doing 300 before me(just kidding).

Karl Urban(Doom,Bourne supremacy) will be have the leading role in the movie Pathfinder due April 13 2007 . the Distributor is : 20th Century Fox Distribution and Production: Phoenix Pictures.The previews are very good I hope you like it.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809233138/info

Movie Official Website:

http://www.pathfinderthemovie.com/

I heard about this movie back in May of last year and thought it sounded bad ass: Vikings vs Indians...you can't get more savage than that.

IGN has a good clip up.

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/72...52/vids_1.html
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,360
Default

Yeah I heard of it last year as well and I'm going to be in the theatre.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Tejstar's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,891
Default

Looks good, I'd not heard of this before - thanks for sharing nelll!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-11-2007, 10:45 AM
nelll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,606
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejstar View Post
Looks good, I'd not heard of this before - thanks for sharing nelll!
any time but I'm still mad at you for doing 300 first, you should donate that threat to me.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-12-2007, 01:22 PM
Tejstar's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,891
Default

You should have been quicker off the mark!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-12-2007, 05:55 PM
nelll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,606
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejstar View Post
You should have been quicker off the mark!
very funny
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-16-2007, 05:50 PM
nelll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,606
Talking

I'm very sad for this movie only $4,800,000 during the premier weeked.

the critics are cruel but very true.

Critics ReviewsAverage Grade: D+
SourceBrief ReviewGrade*Boston Globe"Bombastic action rescues monotonous Pathfinder." more...B-
Chicago Tribune
Michael Wilmington"...a bizarre, bloody adventure movie..." more...C
New York Post
Kyle Smith"...ridiculous..." more...D
New York Times
Manohla Dargis"All grunting, all goring, the witless action flick Pathfinder has little to recommend it..." more...D
San Francisco Chronicle
Mick LaSalle"Downright painful to sit through." more...F
Seattle Post-Intelligencer
William Arnold"...a tedious experience in almost every way..." more...D
USA Today
Claudia Puig"...one-dimensional and blood-drenched..." more...C-

* Yahoo! Movies converts each critic's published rating into a letter grade. If the critic's review does not include a rating, Yahoo! Movies assigns a grade
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-16-2007, 07:32 PM
MrE's Avatar
MrE MrE is offline
Formerly MrENGLISH
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelll View Post
I'm very sad for this movie only $4,800,000 during the premier weeked.

the critics are cruel but very true.

Critics ReviewsAverage Grade: D+
SourceBrief ReviewGrade*Boston Globe"Bombastic action rescues monotonous Pathfinder." more...B-
Chicago Tribune
Michael Wilmington"...a bizarre, bloody adventure movie..." more...C
New York Post
Kyle Smith"...ridiculous..." more...D
New York Times
Manohla Dargis"All grunting, all goring, the witless action flick Pathfinder has little to recommend it..." more...D
San Francisco Chronicle
Mick LaSalle"Downright painful to sit through." more...F
Seattle Post-Intelligencer
William Arnold"...a tedious experience in almost every way..." more...D
USA Today
Claudia Puig"...one-dimensional and blood-drenched..." more...C-

* Yahoo! Movies converts each critic's published rating into a letter grade. If the critic's review does not include a rating, Yahoo! Movies assigns a grade
Ouch... looks like I'll wait for the rental.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-16-2007, 08:18 PM
nelll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,606
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrENGLISH View Post
Ouch... looks like I'll wait for the rental.
yes, me too, I'm saying this with such a pain. I was dying to see the movie.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'Pathfinder' -- pre-release buzz PeterB Blu-ray Software General Discussion 24 11-25-2007 09:52 PM
any word on pathfinder blu ray release date? lordgreybeard Blu-ray Software General Discussion 7 08-03-2007 08:50 AM
Pathfinder Archangel Film Forum 2 07-29-2007 10:35 PM
Any word on Pathfinder? renspacecom General Discussion: Both Formats 4 07-04-2007 12:09 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off