First STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER Trailer Teases the End of the STAR WARS Saga - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-12-2019, 01:33 PM
Staff

Default First STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER Trailer Teases the End of the STAR WARS Saga

Disney has debuted the first trailer and official title for Stars Wars: Episode IX. The film will be called Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and is set to hit theaters on December 20, 2019.

https://www.highdefdigest.com/news/s...ars-saga/43947
Old 04-15-2019, 12:36 PM

Can't really get too much of a feel from it based off a teaser. Nice to see Billy Dee Williams in a Star Wars film again though. Either way, this HAS to be better than The Last Jedi. No way a Star Wars film could be any worse than that hot garbage.
Old 04-15-2019, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theHDphantom View Post
Can't really get too much of a feel from it based off a teaser. Nice to see Billy Dee Williams in a Star Wars film again though. Either way, this HAS to be better than The Last Jedi. No way a Star Wars film could be any worse than that hot garbage.
You never know LOL
Old 04-16-2019, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theHDphantom View Post
Last Jedi is in my top Star Wars films, so far from Hot Garbage....does it have its faults, yep but so do the prequels (quite a bit more if you ask me).....we've all been through bad Star Wars films, Hell lots of people dont even like Return of the Jedi from the original trilogy. So to keep reading about Last Jedi destroying Star Wars and ruining the franchise is completely laughable to me.

Regardless of all that, people need to move on, we all did after the prequels when the fans went nuts on Jake Lloyd, everyone loves Empire Strikes Back now when it wasnt well received when it first came out.....things change and Star Wars moves on, real shame that most of these people cant seem to let it go, you didnt like it, fine but if you are a big enough fan, Star Wars will always be a big priority.

Watching the Star Wars celebration and the trailer and then people's reactions genuinely having a blast and enjoying Star Wars as a big fans, was so much fun. I loved the new trailer and the questions it raises and I cant wait to see this come Christmas, if I can make it through the prequels and still be a huge Star Wars fan, I think anyone else can get past the Last Jedi, because lets face it, Last Jedi is leagues above Attack of the Clones, the acting alone is proof enough