Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Palmer is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,560

    Default Star Wars Films Ranked: Worst to First

    Bryan takes us through the ten current Star Wars movies, includuing Solo, from his least favorite to favorite.

    https://www.highdefdigest.com/news/s...to-first/41678

    How would you order your list?

  2. #2
    Boston007's Avatar
    Boston007 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
    Bryan takes us through the ten current Star Wars movies, includuing Solo, from his least favorite to favorite.

    https://www.highdefdigest.com/news/s...to-first/41678

    How would you order your list?
    Last Jedi better than Return of the Jedi? GTFOH

  3. #3
    twonunpackmule's Avatar
    twonunpackmule is offline Sponsored by Crony
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    2-D Theater
    Posts
    32,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
    Last Jedi better than Return of the Jedi? GTFOH
    Last Jedi is barely better than Phantom. Barely. It merely wins over it by having some actual enjoyable scenes. It still sucks as a movie as much as Phantom...it just isn't as boring.

    I consider anything Disney as non-canon, anyway.

    The main issue with ROTJ is that Han lives.
    PSN/Live - Twonunpackmule
    3DS - 0817 - 4464 - 1180

    Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    So you're seriously saying that The Last Jedi is better than:

    The Force Awakens
    Solo
    Rogue One
    Revenge of the Sith
    Attack of the Clones
    and
    The Phantom Menace

    ?????




    Thanks for the laugh, HighDefDigest!! April Fools was well over a month ago
    How am I not myself?

    Live everyday like it's the best day of your life.

  5. #5
    Krawk's Avatar
    Krawk is offline Mod, Staff, Movie Buff
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    12,515

    Default

    I laugh at the 3 worst ones. Very true too.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

  6. #6
    Boston007's Avatar
    Boston007 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
    Last Jedi is barely better than Phantom. Barely. It merely wins over it by having some actual enjoyable scenes. It still sucks as a movie as much as Phantom...it just isn't as boring.

    I consider anything Disney as non-canon, anyway.

    The main issue with ROTJ is that Han lives.
    WRONG

    The only issue with ROTJ was the Ewoks.

    Everything else was good and it's MUCH better than Phantom. Christ, the acting and writing alone was much better than Phantom.


    Quote Originally Posted by theHDphantom View Post
    So you're seriously saying that The Last Jedi is better than:

    The Force Awakens
    Solo
    Rogue One
    Revenge of the Sith
    Attack of the Clones
    and
    The Phantom Menace

    ?????




    Thanks for the laugh, HighDefDigest!! April Fools was well over a month ago
    LOL @ that image

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    29

    Default

    The correct order, first to worst:

    1. Star Wars
    2. The Empire Strikes Back
    3. Rogue One
    4. The Force Awakens
    5. Return of the Jedi
    6. Solo: A Star Wars Story
    7. Revenge of the Sith
    8. The Last Jedi
    9. Attack of the Clones
    10. The Phantom Menace

  8. #8
    RobG is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Written on Spec View Post
    The correct order, first to worst:

    1. Star Wars
    2. The Empire Strikes Back
    3. Rogue One
    4. The Force Awakens
    5. Return of the Jedi
    6. Solo: A Star Wars Story
    7. Revenge of the Sith
    8. The Last Jedi
    9. Attack of the Clones
    10. The Phantom Menace
    That list is not bad, and I agree with most of it. The only exceptions are the ranking for Rogue One and The Last Jedi (I have not watched Solo yet so I can't comment on that). I still have mixed feelings about Rogue One, but I'd definitely place that after The Force Awakens. I'd also rank Revenge of the Sith after The Last Jedi.
    Rob

    Panasonic 58" V10
    Toshiba XA2
    OPPO UPD-203

  9. #9
    Krawk's Avatar
    Krawk is offline Mod, Staff, Movie Buff
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    12,515

    Default

    Looks like just about everyone agrees that The Phantom Menace is the worst. And honestly, I do not think JarJar alone is the reason. It was just a pretty lame movie.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Portland,Maine
    Posts
    23,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    Looks like just about everyone agrees that The Phantom Menace is the worst. And honestly, I do not think JarJar alone is the reason. It was just a pretty lame movie.
    I don't agree.

    Probably no one else will agree with me on this - but this is my preference.

    1 Revenge of the Sith
    2 Star Wars
    3 Empire Strikes Back
    4 Return of the Jedi
    5 The Force Awakens
    6 Attack of the Clones
    7 Phantom Menace
    8 Solo
    9 Rogue One
    10 The Last Jedi
    Even Sponsored by Crony Mule admits:
    Quote Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
    Uncharted peaked with 2 and each one just gets worse.

    I'll say this...I actually finished 3, I couldn't bring myself to finish 4. It was so boring.

  11. #11
    RobG is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post
    I don't agree.

    Probably no one else will agree with me on this - but this is my preference.

    1 Revenge of the Sith
    2 Star Wars
    3 Empire Strikes Back
    4 Return of the Jedi
    5 The Force Awakens
    6 Attack of the Clones
    7 Phantom Menace
    8 Solo
    9 Rogue One
    10 The Last Jedi
    If Revenge of the Sith is you favorite, it's a wonder why you even continue to watch these movies.
    Rob

    Panasonic 58" V10
    Toshiba XA2
    OPPO UPD-203

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Portland,Maine
    Posts
    23,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    If Revenge of the Sith is you favorite, it's a wonder why you even continue to watch these movies.
    I like it because it had a great payoff for the prequels and the fights in it were some of the best of the entire series.
    Even Sponsored by Crony Mule admits:
    Quote Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
    Uncharted peaked with 2 and each one just gets worse.

    I'll say this...I actually finished 3, I couldn't bring myself to finish 4. It was so boring.

  13. #13
    twonunpackmule's Avatar
    twonunpackmule is offline Sponsored by Crony
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    2-D Theater
    Posts
    32,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
    The only issue with ROTJ was the Ewoks.
    No. Ewoks were fine. A bit middling, but fine. Han having no purpose to the story was definitely it's biggest issue. They "saved him" but gave him nothing to do afterwards. His presence felt as it was treading water.

    Overall, anything outside the OT is pointless to discuss. OT is the only thing worth viewing anyway.
    PSN/Live - Twonunpackmule
    3DS - 0817 - 4464 - 1180

    Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Corydon, IN
    Posts
    736

    Default

    The Last Jedi is the worst movie. Also, the prequals are more fun to watch than any of the new movies. The new movies are a slog to get through. For me the top three are in release order.
    1. Star Wars
    2. Empire Strikes Back
    3. Return of the Jedi
    4. Revenge of the Sith
    5. Attack of the Clones
    6. The Force Awakens
    7. The Phantom Menace
    8. Solo
    9. Rogue One
    10. The Last Jedi
    Last edited by themisfit138; 05-31-2018 at 07:49 PM.

  15. #15
    Boston007's Avatar
    Boston007 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,139

    Default

    I'm glad Solo bombed. It did bomb from what I'm hearing right?

    Maybe Disney will rethink their Star Wars strategy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.1 PL1