HighDefDigest paid off by Toshiba for advertising? - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Banned

Exclamation HighDefDigest paid off by Toshiba for advertising?

well answer me, stop censoring me and deleting my messages saying they're "off-topic" just so you can avoid the question... I already posted an article on my site about my encounters on this forum and the forum admin.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:43 PM
HDD Founder

Justin, you're right to bring up site-related questions like this in this area (and not in the midst of other conversations, where they will be removed because they're off topic).

Having said that, I've just responded to your question in the thread where it originally appeared:

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/show...591#post128591
Old 05-10-2007, 07:57 PM

I would disagree and argue the site has been preferential in the forums area letting some topics go by unchecked like "HD DVD has NO exclusive studios!" a deliberately misleading title post in the past I complained about the OP's did NOTHING about it.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Banned

Thumbs up Very well noted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang View Post
I would disagree and argue the site has been preferential in the forums area letting some topics go by unchecked like "HD DVD has NO exclusive studios!" a deliberately misleading title post in the past I complained about the OP's did NOTHING about it.
I see, Well that's between you and the forum admin(s). I've spoke to bee and seems to be a very nice person. I'm sorry that people post misleading thread titles like that about HD DVD. It's been a rough time lately for the HD DVD enthusiast that doesn't also support Blu-ray Disc I'm sure... with the AACS copy-protection key being put on digg.com which I reported about on my site as it was happening... It was pure chaos. Kevin Rose has ALOT of balls to took the freedom of speech (a.k.a. stand behind my site's terms of service agreement to not get sued and taken down) route. Still haven't heard if HD DVD promotion group ended up sueing them or not... But as Jed said I'm going to keep things on topic and not ramble on anymore... just wanted to say great to see people still supporting HD DVD and sorry about the threads and such.

Old 05-11-2007, 01:58 PM

I myself personally do welcome bribes in supporting either format so if Sony or Toshiba is listening, im all ears and you know where my wallet is
Old 05-11-2007, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
I myself personally do welcome bribes in supporting either format so if Sony or Toshiba is listening, im all ears and you know where my wallet is
Hell yes. I second that. Toshiba, Sony, M$, if you're interested, I will gladly sing your praises for a low monthly fee and access to advance copies of upcoming releases/hardware. PM me please, and we can negotiate .

But more to the point of this thread, highdefdiscnews, you might be a nice person, but the way you've conducted yourself here doesn't exactly instill confidence in the objectivity/quality of your site (yes I've been there). So I, for one, will likely continue to use this site as my prime source for HD news. You would accomplish alot more by simply being a productive member of this forum while letting your sig/avatar do the advertising, rather than making unwarrented demands of the disclosure of your perceived "competitors" buisiness dealings. Especially since such questions have been answered before in these forums.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Banned

Thumbs up Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanthaPoodoo View Post
Hell yes. I second that. Toshiba, Sony, M$, if you're interested, I will gladly sing your praises for a low monthly fee and access to advance copies of upcoming releases/hardware. PM me please, and we can negotiate .

But more to the point of this thread, highdefdiscnews, you might be a nice person, but the way you've conducted yourself here doesn't exactly instill confidence in the objectivity/quality of your site (yes I've been there). So I, for one, will likely continue to use this site as my prime source for HD news. You would accomplish alot more by simply being a productive member of this forum while letting your sig/avatar do the advertising, rather than making unwarrented demands of the disclosure of your perceived "competitors" buisiness dealings. Especially since such questions have been answered before in these forums.

Maybe you should refer to what Jed and I spoke of earlier in this thread... that we are not fighting and that I even suggested to him to delete this thread if he wanted. But understood that it does make his site look good to have you guys defend him and hate me... But I do thank you for your honesty guy and for visiting my site. Thanks for calling me a nice guy too, I appreciate that very much
Old 05-15-2007, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post

I think your Last Name is Sony right.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:42 PM

Look dude, I'm glad you've "made up" and all but I'll go even further than Banthapoodoo and say that your initial behavior on this site was shockingly immature and pathetic. No matter what your aim, I would never consider visiting or recommending any site which I knew to be run by someone who behaved in such a manner.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:13 PM

Well it does say Banned under his name now.
Closed Thread