About Jed's picture - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-26-2006, 11:02 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7
Wink About Jed's picture

He looks very similar to Leonardo Sbaraglia who is a hot Argentinian actor. IMHO,
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-27-2006, 08:12 AM
Tejstar's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,891
Default

Here are some pictures for those that don't know!

Maybe a s light resemblence if Jed grew his air and sported the stubble look!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-27-2006, 11:06 AM
MentokTheMindTaker's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,094
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejstar View Post
Here are some pictures for those that don't know!

Maybe a s light resemblence if Jed grew his air and sported the stubble look!
Ha ha ha.

"s light" = a new form of light?
"resemblence" = something to do with a blender that resembles something else?
"grew his air" = I want to know how to grow my air. My air is not large enough.

I am sorry Tejstar, your grammar and spelling is usually really good so I just had to "go there".

Back on topic:
I think that actor guy looks like a "closet dick". A guy who looks nice but who is actually a dick in disguise. Jed of course is not like that. Jed is a nice man.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-27-2006, 12:19 PM
hmurchison's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 672
Default

That "is" Jed

He's our resident HDD stud who moonlights as a hot Argentinian actor.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-28-2006, 07:40 AM
Tejstar's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,891
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentokTheMindTaker View Post
Ha ha ha.

"s light" = a new form of light?
"resemblence" = something to do with a blender that resembles something else?
"grew his air" = I want to know how to grow my air. My air is not large enough.

I am sorry Tejstar, your grammar and spelling is usually really good so I just had to "go there".
Lol - you got me!

So many errors in one sentence, I must have been distracted by one of the attractive girls going past when writing it!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-28-2006, 10:19 AM
MentokTheMindTaker's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,094
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejstar View Post
Lol - you got me!

So many errors in one sentence, I must have been distracted by one of the attractive girls going past when writing it!
Now you have done it. You got me all curious. Where were you at and how come there were so many attractive females present?

PS
Save me a seat.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-29-2006, 08:52 AM
Tejstar's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,891
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentokTheMindTaker View Post
Now you have done it. You got me all curious. Where were you at and how come there were so many attractive females present?

PS
Save me a seat.
Nothing better then a window seat at my local Starbucks! It’s winter now though here lots of scarves and overcoats, there’s a much better view in the summer!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please Jed, can you..... miDnIghtEr Feedback 39 04-21-2008 11:56 PM
Jed, what going on with this place??? miDnIghtEr Feedback 17 03-11-2007 05:22 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off