review request? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-07-2007, 04:04 PM

Default review request?

Is there a way to request a review from one of the guy's that review Blu-ray's for High-Def Digest
because I would really like and appreciate a review of
Living Landscapes HD The World's Most Beautiful Places

or any of the Living Landscapes HD on blu-ray

Thanks for the help
can't post the link but they're in stock at Amazon.com (thats where I first seen/heard of it) just search
Living Landscapes HD blu-ray

Last edited by Thanatos; 05-07-2007 at 04:39 PM.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:46 AM

guess this means no?
Old 05-14-2007, 12:34 PM
HDD Founder

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. As you might imagine, this title's not at the top of our list, but we'll try to get to it at some point.

Thks for your feedback!
Old 05-14-2007, 04:42 PM

Thanks for the reply

and I understand there are a ton of titles to reveiw so it's cool I could wait

Also just thought I'd mention them since I didn't see any info about these titles on the site so I didn't know if HDD was aware of them

Thanks again

***********EDIT********************
just saw this and I'm thinking you probably shouldn't bother acquiring a copy
oops sorry can't post links yet

but anyway it sounds like these tiltes are poor quality
they won't play in PS3's and they're even burned on a regular BD-R

Last edited by Thanatos; 05-14-2007 at 06:09 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:49 AM

Default Updated Info

"Please note that these titles are manufactured by CustomFlix Labs. As an employee of CustomFlix, I'd like to comment on this thread. These titles are currently manufactured on high quality recordable Blu-ray Disc media (BD-R). They play on most Blu-ray players in the market including the PS3. The video content is produced professionally at a high bitrate and the resolution is true 1080i. Packaging and disc art are professional quality as well. Our customer feedback on these discs has been positive to date and we always welcome any feedback at [email protected]

Best"
Old 05-28-2007, 11:58 PM

this is a request for a posible addition to the review format....as a hugh new high def fan, i relay heavley on these review to help make my new purchase...especially sense so far 95% of movies out are catalog tiles of mostly movies i'm sure most of us have had 2 or 3 times over the years..ok down to my request...i would love to see a 1 to 5 star line added for grading the level of grain in the transfer and also prehaps a star line for grading the overall improvement over the dvd version...also when using the reviews sorted by section....would like to see a sort by hd content (which should comprise of hd video, audio and extras) that way we can look at our posible sections by there hd content, which is the format we are buying...thanks hope this input is welcomed
Old 05-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

Hey, since we are talking about reviews here. I was wondering if you guys have recieved your copy of Black Christmas? I just found my copy yesterday at Hastings, as well as Harsh Times. Harsh Times I didn't buy.

Black Christmas looks really great, what did you guys think of it if you got it?
Old 05-30-2007, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmanjay2 View Post
this is a request for a posible addition to the review format....as a hugh new high def fan, i relay heavley on these review to help make my new purchase...especially sense so far 95% of movies out are catalog tiles of mostly movies i'm sure most of us have had 2 or 3 times over the years..ok down to my request...i would love to see a 1 to 5 star line added for grading the level of grain in the transfer and also prehaps a star line for grading the overall improvement over the dvd version...also when using the reviews sorted by section....would like to see a sort by hd content (which should comprise of hd video, audio and extras) that way we can look at our posible sections by there hd content, which is the format we are buying...thanks hope this input is welcomed
Yea that would be a sweet addition and I'm sure all of us would love a new feature like that.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:26 AM
Always SpartanJohnson

I would like that also.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanJohnson View Post
Hey, since we are talking about reviews here. I was wondering if you guys have recieved your copy of Black Christmas? I just found my copy yesterday at Hastings, as well as Harsh Times. Harsh Times I didn't buy.

Black Christmas looks really great, what did you guys think of it if you got it?
With the glut of titles they need to review, it isn't often that they get a review done two weeks prior to release date (yes, I know they just did so for Cruel Intentions). I'm sure you'll see a review when the time comes.