Just wondering - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-21-2007, 03:21 PM
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 27,915
Default Just wondering

i've been looking all over the forums, but i didn't see any news. just curious what kalis new title means. "special member" from regular member, to moderator, to special member? what rank is that? just curious
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-21-2007, 04:02 PM
chad5871's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 855
Default

What about "Founding Member," too? I see some "Founding Members" around the site that only have like 20 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Jared's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,033
Default

I believe that "founding member" is allocated to anybody that registered for the forums during October 2006, when they were first created.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-21-2007, 11:39 PM
Maxx_75's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,918
Default

kali is a mod so she can change her status.... Founders are people that started the forum....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-22-2007, 06:01 AM
illegalprelude's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,961
Default

plus founding members have a special part of the forum that only they can post and some other extra privileges
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-22-2007, 08:10 AM
Spideybat's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx_75 View Post
kali is a mod so she can change her status.... Founders are people that started the forum....
Or someone else could have changed her status, since it's been so hushed.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-22-2007, 02:42 PM
chad5871's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
plus founding members have a special part of the forum that only they can post and some other extra privileges
Crap, why wasn't I here back in the day?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-22-2007, 04:44 PM
JU1CYFRU1T's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,357
Default

Founding members have a special part of the forums, huh prelude...?

Is that the section of the forums where we pick on people for being so gullible?! LOL!

BTW, did you know that if you say "snowman" really slowly, it sounds like you're saying gullible?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-22-2007, 07:55 PM
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 27,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JU1CYFRU1T View Post
Founding members have a special part of the forums, huh prelude...?

Is that the section of the forums where we pick on people for being so gullible?! LOL!

BTW, did you know that if you say "snowman" really slowly, it sounds like you're saying gullible?
lol.. ouch
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-23-2007, 06:56 PM
nelll's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,606
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr View Post
i've been looking all over the forums, but i didn't see any news. just curious what kalis new title means. "special member" from regular member, to moderator, to special member? what rank is that? just curious
Do you had a warning from her my friend?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Indy in blu (no facts, just wondering) minchtree Blu-ray Software General Discussion 7 05-10-2008 02:31 PM
Just wondering Astreocclu Gaming Smackdown 15 05-08-2008 11:44 AM
Just wondering Jackbeer Blu-ray Software General Discussion 3 01-23-2008 09:37 PM
Just wondering... T330 HD DVD Software General Discussion 3 08-31-2007 10:15 AM
Just wondering..... bunz_wsu Gaming Smackdown 7 06-28-2007 06:23 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off