Individual Buzz Threads - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-19-2008, 06:56 PM

Default Individual Buzz Threads

I hope that you guys dont stop giving individual pre-release buzz as more titles are being announced.
I understand Paramount jumping on all together but, you should try and fit in seperate buzzs..at least for stuff like There Will Be Blood, Bee Movie, and Cloverfield.
The rereleases are understandable. Also noticed you did it with DBZ- Trunks/Bardock.
Like I said, I hope any individual title gets its on thread.
Thanks for the listen.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Also, to piggy back from the other feedback thread, it'd be nice if there could be a new subforum for Blu-ray User Reviews under the same category that you'd find General Discussion.

Allow for multi-question polls, and then users to vote 1-5 for "Movie Itself" "PQ" "AQ" and so on, and then people can get together and discuss.

I think that would be something really cool where movie enthusiasts could come back together again - to escape pricing debates, doom and gloom reports, etc.

Would just be a nice place to come discuss quality on the latest blu-ray films, and I'd think it would keep up quite a bit of traffic as people might come here to see what a large group of users thought of a movie's hd quality
Old 05-19-2008, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger3920 View Post
Also, to piggy back from the other feedback thread, it'd be nice if there could be a new subforum for Blu-ray User Reviews under the same category that you'd find General Discussion.

Allow for multi-question polls, and then users to vote 1-5 for "Movie Itself" "PQ" "AQ" and so on, and then people can get together and discuss.

I think that would be something really cool where movie enthusiasts could come back together again - to escape pricing debates, doom and gloom reports, etc.

Would just be a nice place to come discuss quality on the latest blu-ray films, and I'd think it would keep up quite a bit of traffic as people might come here to see what a large group of users thought of a movie's hd quality
I asked them to do that like 6 months ago...Jed said it wouldnt be a good idea,, as BD haters would rate untruely.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:25 PM

The world is full of people like that, but the vast majority of people are more level headed and the ratings likely wouldnt suffer. Especially because all of these polls could be public (no reason for anonymity when rating a movie -- in fact, maybe someone considering a purchase would like to pm someone who gave it a certian rating to ask why)