Why is the Blu-ray Tab bigger then the HD DVD tab? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-02-2007, 01:40 AM

Default Why is the Blu-ray Tab bigger then the HD DVD tab?

Just wondering little weird.....if you guys need a good website designer my dad is like insane at design.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:47 AM

Wow, way to nitpick

I guess it's slightly bigger, but I highly doubt it's any sort of bias if that's what you're thinking. Maybe because Blu-Ray is 6 letters as opposed to 5?

I'm sure Jed will clear it up.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat H View Post
Wow, way to nitpick

I guess it's slightly bigger, but I highly doubt it's any sort of bias if that's what you're thinking. Maybe because Blu-Ray is 6 letters as opposed to 5?

I'm sure Jed will clear it up.
lol.....the letters are irrelevant the space after the letters is not the same.......and yes I nitpick!..LOL
Old 03-02-2007, 03:25 AM

wow...uumm seriously? spam?
Old 03-02-2007, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbawlz View Post
Just wondering little weird.....if you guys need a good website designer my dad is like insane at design.
Since Blu-Ray is lacking in other areas, it needs something else big to make up for it
Old 03-02-2007, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbawlz View Post

It very simple HD DVD is 5 letters and Blu-ray is 6 characters ( excluding space and dash respectively ). My guess is that website adjust sized based on content.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hstewarth View Post
It very simple HD DVD is 5 letters and Blu-ray is 6 characters ( excluding space and dash respectively ). My guess is that website adjust sized based on content.
Ok so the space after the letters is different...So it cannot just be letters......However maybe it is content....nice one! did not think of that.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelHDDVD View Post
Since Blu-Ray is lacking in other areas, it needs something else big to make up for it
This hold topic is lacking sense. To HD DVD fans lack so much believe that the web site is make HD DVD feel less important because it has a smaller tab. What is next saying why is Blu-ray befor HD DVD on the tab order.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:21 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
wow...uumm seriously? spam?
hey Neo did you watch the SouthPark episode about Keanu Reves? Do you like SouthPark?
Old 03-02-2007, 12:36 PM

Holy crap. Jed have you seen this? Please tell us if it was your intention to make the Blu-ray tab larger than the HD DVD tab. We need to know!