"It's not the bias, it's the inconsistency" thread - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-15-2007, 07:23 PM
HDD Founder

Default "It's not the bias, it's the inconsistency" thread

There was a thread that appeared in this feedback forum (started by noobydoo) that pointed out several instances of perceived inconsistency/favoritism on the part of moderators on this site. Several of our mods responded in their own defense, as did other members on both sides of the argument. All of this is welcome discussion for this area of our forum.

However, several members who hadn't themselves participated in this thread were mentioned by name. And while this isn't the first time such a thing has happened, I don't think it's a productive use of this space, and only serves to antagonize those members. As such, I've taken the unusual action of deleting the thread.

If you have issues with individual members (or mods), feel free to report them to one of mods (or me, if you must) -- but please *do not* post complaints that involve other members in this forum.

I've also asked our moderators not to discuss how they've dealt with individual members with anyone other than that member via PM or email (not the open forum).

To be clear, if you feel you've been mistreated, feel free to continue to share your personal experiences in this space -- just please keep mentions of other individual members out of your posts. We will do the same.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:16 PM

I am not sure who you intending this thread for, but I have some feedback on the subject - even though I never saw the thread that you are referring to.

To be honest, before I came to this place and commented in forums, I though some of stuff was Bias toward HD DVD. But things change after new year where I felt there was a change, so I decided to join.

I like the idea of keeping individual members out of the most, even if they are not moderators - ever body is human here.