I'm sick of these eBay threads. - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-12-2007, 03:45 PM

Default I'm sick of these eBay threads.

I for one go onto the trading/selling forums to find deals, not to be re-directed to a stupid eBay auction. Within the past week there have been 2 members, including one recent member with only 3 posts posting eBay links. I think there should either be a rule that you need to post eBay in the title of the post, or there needs to be a separate eBay forum. I'm all for people wanting to lists their auctions to *try* to make an extra buck or two, but to have a forum topic of "HD DVDs for sale" and only to click on it to see it's a listing for an eBay auction is a little ridiculous.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:04 AM

Uh dude I don't know if you were talking about me as one of the members, cause I know I had mine posted, but sorry if it offended you. But, alas they were for sell were they not? But I agree puting an ebay bord would be a good idea.