This site is getting out of hand.. look at this - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Banned

Default This site is getting out of hand.. look at this

Signature Rule Violation

Ice2Dragon,

This is only a warning to inform you of a signature rule violation. The rules of the forum state that each member's signature is limited to lines:

Quote:
(21) No active graphics, code, format-bashing, profanity or advertising allowed in the SIGNATURE. Sig line is limited to 10 lines total as viewed @ 800 x 600 resolution or no more that 15 words per line.

Your signature exceeds that limit, and we ask that you please edit your sig in observation of forum rules.

Again, this is only a warning and carries no official penalties. Thank you.
-------

Ive had the same signature since I joined here what back in June?

And I get another warning for that.. Jesus christ guys. Lay the hell off of me.. this is the reason I left the site, I get warnings for absolutely nothing I mean christ

Heaven freaking forbid one of the non asshole moderators just msgs me and says "Hey Ice, you need to remove a signature line, do you mind"

or anything of that nature.

NO

I get a warning cuz of it. That makes absolutely no sense what so ever. God damn guys
Old 11-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Banned

My sig got erased because I quoted someone who said something stupid on here, which later I turned out to be right on the subject anyways.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice2Dragon View Post
Heaven freaking forbid one of the non asshole moderators just msgs me and says "Hey Ice, you need to remove a signature line, do you mind"

or anything of that nature.

NO

I get a warning cuz of it. That makes absolutely no sense what so ever. God damn guys
That's what a warning IS. You didn't get an infraction why are you flipping out? Only thing that makes no sense is you spazzzzzing out over a warning on a forum.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:46 PM

A sig complaint is childs play

I don't want a page to be 1/2 sigs and 1/2 actual posts
Note that most of the forums I'm on don't allow more than 3-5 lines, you have a BOOK in yours

I thought this post was about trolls and fanboys from both sides. oh well
Old 11-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Banned

Maybe they got confused because they thought you had actually left the site when you said you did 3 weeks ago......
Old 11-11-2007, 10:21 PM

I2D,

Please don't take this the wrong way but is it that hard to shorten you signature? This may seem like a minor issue to you, but there is a reason that rule is in place, people abused the amount of signature space to the point all we were reading in post were signatures. Again, not trying to sound like an ass, but all you received was a friendly warning please help us by just shorting your signature a bit.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:48 AM

the only thing out of hand ICE is your seeming insatiable desire for attention seeking. you posted an entire thread saying "i'm leaving this site" So what now. your back, and still battling all perceived injustice. I don't know what else to say dude, but give it a rest ok. your not doing yourself any favors ok. I can assure you HDD could care fucking less if you leave permanently. just my 2 cents.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:03 AM

Just ban the guy. People like that just aren't needed on the forum. I joined here because I felt it was a well informed and repected forum (unlike another i'm on at the moment) so if people start a topic about wanting to leave (rather than PMing mods) then they should just be banned without question.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:30 PM
HDD Founder

closing this one... seems pretty straight-forward to me.
Closed Thread