Im leaving this site - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 10:17 PM
Banned

Default Im leaving this site

I have no reason to continue posting here.

HD-DED and Iggyx continually give me infractions, and I know other members agree, and they are getting the point of just pure and utter bullshit.

HD DED ADMITTED TO ME IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE HE WAS BIAS TOWARDS HD SUPPORTS.

I highlight it, send it to the supermods and Jed, what happens to him? NOTHING.

Iggy now mods me for calling someone a hillbilly. HOLY SHIT IT WAS A JOKE.

Get a grip. Seriously people. The mods ruin these forums. IT WAS THE SMACKDOWN FORUM AND IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE AND I GET MODDED FOR IT? PEOPLE CALL EACHOTHER F*CKWADS AND THEY GET NOTHING.

Its stupid.. HD DED And Iggy ruin this site..

To all my friends, thanks. To everyone else, Whatever.

In closing, Id just like to say to the actual people who run this site, stop having moderators who are bias and shit. Just get rid of HD DED AND IGGY, He has no reason to ever moderate me IN THE SMACKDOWN FORUM, he governs the buy and sell trade forum. Everytime Ive ever asked Iggy for help Ive never gotten a response, not once in 3 msgs.

Makes sense..
Old 10-24-2007, 10:21 PM
Formerly MrENGLISH

you don't have to leave... you most likely just got yourself banned though. You are supposed to send messages like this to supermods...

Quote:
(17) Attacks on a poster's SPELLING, GRAMMAR and/or READING ABILITIES are strictly prohibited. Please respect that while English is the only language allowed on this forum, it is not the first language of all our members.
Quote:
(23) You must respect forum MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATORS and are bound to follow their directions and instructions. Our crew of moderators is a mix of format-supporters from both sides, as well as some dual format supporters. While some of our mods are outspoken about their individual format support on the open boards, each has pledged to set aside any personal biases when it comes to serving their roles as mods, and having members from all sides helps provide us with a system of checks and balances behind the scenes. If you ever suspect a moderator of been biased in their mod duties, please report them (provide examples) and we will investigate. DO NOT under any circumstances personally attack a mod or challenge their moderation decisions on the open boards.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:39 PM

sad to see you go ice.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:59 PM

Just stay. Who gives what they think. I've gotten banned several times on this site. I'm sure it won't be the last either. And if it is then I really don't care all that much. There are plenty of other forums that cater to these exact same topics that I could just go and use instead.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:02 PM

Goodbye..............
Old 10-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Banned

I agree about HD-DED. He makes very off the wall posts. I know plenty of other members that have had problems with him too. They need to have a poll every month or so to vote off the most hated mod. Kinda like survivor. I really think this forum needs it bad.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:05 PM

On a side note you say that HD DED is biased towards HD DVD supporters.

If you want join the blu-ray.com forum. You can feel free to bash the living shit out of HD DVD there and believe me nobody will bann you for it!
Old 10-24-2007, 11:06 PM

Ice... don't let it get to you!

I got an infraction a few months ago from someone who I feel leans red for comparing someones post to another "red" member who had been banned. I got pissed and deleted all my posts and decided I wouldn't post here anymore but after a few days I came back because it really is the best site anywhere pertaining to high def.

Mods are human and I'm sure at times their biases come into play. Luckily this site has done a good job of having mods that are red, blue, and purple supporters to keep things balanced.

It's good to vent but please take out the names and specifics so you don't get banned. If you decide to leave that's your decision but don't get banned because a mod made you mad.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:15 PM

You'll be back. They always come back...
Old 10-25-2007, 01:05 AM
Special Member

Closing thread for now.
Closed Thread