2008 Release dates????? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-18-2007, 06:54 PM

Default 2008 Release dates?????

Hey i was wondering if we could get some 2008 titles, for HD DVD and BLU RAY. There are a lot of expensive things coming out in 08 that i want to buy,and i have to start my holiday shopping pretty soon so i really need to make a budget for the next 4 to 5 months, and I would like to start putting some HD DVD Titles in there for my spending.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:28 PM

Huh? The site doesn't hold back any titles. As the studios send out press releases announcing titles, this site reports them. What exactly are you looking for? I mean, 2008 is still two and a half months away, and early January titles are just starting to trickle in.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:04 AM

I understand that the website stays up to date as possible, but when i first joined the web site about a year ago they had titles as far as august being announced. I realize that this was in a very early stage of the devlopment of the high def market, but i also guarntee that there is titles that are scheduled to be released in January and February(That we haven't been informed of yet). Im sure that companies such as New Line have a large bundence of titles they are working on but are waiting to announce, till after this holiday season. So that they can start to produce in that format, and not have to recall like paramount. There are many well informed members on this forum that have been correct on many events, well before they were announced (Which naturally makes me assume that they know of titles that are coming out in the early parts of 08)