Star rating on reviews - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-19-2006, 04:29 AM

Default Star rating on reviews

I've noticed that recent reviews now have star ratings for "Overall Grade", "The Movie Itself", "HD Video Quality", "HD Audio Quality", "Supplements", and "High-Def Extras.

I guess readers asked for that addition, because most other sites use them. I admit grades can be a shortcut for people too lazy to read the damn review (which are some of the finest around, by the way).

I have a question though: now that the change is in place, are ratings going to be added to previously published reviews?
Old 10-19-2006, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator

I agree, the revews are spot-on and well written.

I think the addition of the sub-category rating system was a necessary progression to hit the mainstream userbase. Keep up the goosd work guys!
Old 12-14-2007, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubert View Post
I've noticed that recent reviews now have star ratings for "Overall Grade", "The Movie Itself", "HD Video Quality", "HD Audio Quality", "Supplements", and "High-Def Extras.

I guess readers asked for that addition, because most other sites use them. I admit grades can be a shortcut for people too lazy to read the damn review (which are some of the finest around, by the way).

I have a question though: now that the change is in place, are ratings going to be added to previously published reviews?
It would ne nice on the listing of reviews if the video and audio grades appear next to the title and add a sort feauture to sort by either one.

Keep up the good work.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:00 PM

You can already sort the reviews by rating, from the dropdown list at the top of the reviews page.