Website issues - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-23-2019, 09:57 AM

Default Website issues

The UHD Software and Home Theater forums havenít worked in a week or so. When you click them it says not found. Another recent and annoying bug with the site; You canít get to the forums from the main page anymore (via the iPhone X at least), the link appears too close to the bottom and canít be clicked.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:06 PM
Administrator

Thanks for reporting these bugs. Are all of these issues on mobile or are any on desktop?
Old 01-27-2019, 04:32 PM

Just on mobile, I can go anywhere from my PC.. sorry takes me a while to get in front of one these days.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:17 AM

The site also keeps logging me out every time I leave, so when I come back, I have to log in again. It's been happening like this for a couple of weeks now.
Old 03-25-2019, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Hey, Kain. Sorry for the hassle. We're aware of the issue and working to get an IT person on the issue to find the exact bug that's causing this for some of you. Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA at this time, but it's at the top of our to-do list.

Regards,
Palmer
Old 03-26-2019, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
The site also keeps logging me out every time I leave, so when I come back, I have to log in again. It's been happening like this for a couple of weeks now.
At least I have company now... I've had the issue for quite some time.

Old 03-26-2019, 06:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
Do be sure your browser is accepting cookies and not deleting them. Login persistence is cookie-based
Old 03-26-2019, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
Hey, Kain. Sorry for the hassle. We're aware of the issue and working to get an IT person on the issue to find the exact bug that's causing this for some of you. Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA at this time, but it's at the top of our to-do list.

Regards,
Palmer
No worries. Glad to know it just isn't user error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBobi View Post
Do be sure your browser is accepting cookies and not deleting them. Login persistence is cookie-based
It is. Every other website saves my info fine.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:45 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBobi View Post
Perhaps. But the "Remember Me" checkbox is not present on the login screen that I see, which is probably the reason I have to re-login frequently. I know the issue is being worked on and my login is semi-automatic so it's a minor issue.
Old 03-28-2019, 02:11 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Looks like the "Remember Me" button is present on login so anyone with issues should test and report going forward.