Can we have a more organized good traders list? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-08-2007, 03:32 PM

Default Can we have a more organized good traders list?

It seems like a lot of work (for us lazy people) going through everyone's post to see if so and so is a good trader, or not. Can there be a mod that keeps track of the good traders list (and bad traders list) that post's everyone's name, user name, and how many good trades they have had? Example:

*Name* *User name* +1
*Name* *User name* +5
*Name* *User name* +2

It would just make things easier for us to see who is trade worthy, and who isn't.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:49 PM

I recommended using the itrader mod but the admins just ignored my suggestion. It's free, integrates nicely with vBulletin and its simple to use.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:57 PM
HDD Founder

I'm looking into iTrader right now -- first time I saw the suggestion...
Old 08-08-2007, 06:35 PM

Cool, as long as something is being looked into. It just makes things easier if there is some sort of rating system going on instead of post upon post of good traders.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:10 PM

i'm not sure about this, but i don't think there's one single bad trader on this forum.

everythign just runs as smoothly as it gets.

what we can do is that if you've never traded with the person, u can just type in his ID and search in the good traders thread. Things are less complicated that way, and this site was never meant to be for traders anyway.

just my 83 cents.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Former Member

I see your 83 and raise you a nickel

I think that sorting traders out, like every so often in a mod post that tallies them would be a good idea. And virtually no one is following the format set forth by the mods/admin in the first place, so verification on the posts being legit is tough as well.

But ya know? I'd much rather know that if someone doesn't send what they're supposed to, be it money if it's a sale, or the title if it's a trade, that they cannot leave a negative post. That's what bugs me about ebay. As a buyer with a perfect record, I can be held at ransom basically by a jerk seller, and it has happened with threats in response to complaints of poor service. I know this sounds tough, but if someone doesn't even send something, then how can they complain?
Old 08-23-2007, 10:51 PM
Banned

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/showthread.php?t=16136 < currently having a topic about the same issue.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:49 AM
HDD Founder

Just an update: we're on track to install itrader by the end of the month (if not sooner). Hopefully folks will find it to be a better solution...
Old 08-24-2007, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiwaneSTUD View Post
i'm not sure about this, but i don't think there's one single bad trader on this forum.

Well, take a look at this thread
Old 09-11-2007, 09:40 PM

lol, im not willing to trade/sell/buy on this site so I guess I will be 0.