Software General Discussion - Release date / Preorder threads - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-20-2016, 11:20 AM

Default Software General Discussion - Release date / Preorder threads

I'm curious people's thoughts on the flood of new threads that pop up by Landy for release dates and preorders. Naturally, when all of those threads get posted, it pushes down any active threads to either the bottom of the page or the second page. I would think that pushing these threads off the main page would perhaps discourage continued discussion as people may not take the two seconds to click page 2.

Is there a better way to handle those announcements? Should they be more selective? I don't really have a great alternative, but am curious what people's thoughts are. I think a change could perhaps stimulate more discussions.

Also, not a knock on Landy by the way. I understand he's just posting as he's probably supposed to do.