Just curious.... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-01-2007, 10:46 AM

Default Just curious....

Is zombie threading (resurrecting week-month-year long threads) that ended along time ago allowed on this site?

I just got a warning for pointing out that someone had done this, it wasn't done to be malicous, but I also feel it wasn't deserving of a warning. Hell, there isn't even a rule against pointing out something is an old thread, so what's the point of handing out a warning for not breaking a rule?

If this is the case, then I see no reason why people shouldn't feel free to say, go back months to years and bump old threads of information and arguments up and all new posts back making the forum a giant muckery.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:27 AM
HDD Founder

You're right that there isn't a rule against it now -- I'll pass this on to the moderation staff for consideration. Thanks...