How the hell do y'all rate movies BEFORE they come out?!!? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-31-2007, 09:12 PM

Angry How the hell do y'all rate movies BEFORE they come out?!!?

Seriously?
I apologize for being nosey, but I must know how you manage to review movies a fair amount of time before they come out .
Like your review for 'The Warriors: Ultimate Director's Cut' on June 17th, way before the July 3rd release date .
Cause I wanna get movies before they come out too .
Or is it a secret?
Sorry, I really felt like using all those emoticons, 'cause I never do .
Old 07-31-2007, 09:21 PM

I would imagine it's like any place that does reviews. Companies usually send them copies to review early. How do you think games get reviewed early and such? And no you aren't going to get hooked up and get them early too :P
Old 07-31-2007, 09:24 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by messin18 View Post
I would imagine it's like any place that does reviews. Companies usually send them copies to review early. How do you think games get reviewed early and such? And no you aren't going to get hooked up and get them early too :P
Haha, that's actually what I thought.
Damn, I should take a page from that terrible movie 'Accepted' and start a fake HD DVD reviewing company.
Though why fake?
I wouldn't mind reviewing the movies
Old 07-31-2007, 11:05 PM
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlyjp View Post
Haha, that's actually what I thought.
Damn, I should take a page from that terrible movie 'Accepted' and start a fake HD DVD reviewing company.
Though why fake?
I wouldn't mind reviewing the movies
Hey I liked that movie .......And if you want to get started reviewing start making your own reviews and submit them to different "major" sites..If they like you then you might get "hired" and you could be an official reviewer ....
Old 08-01-2007, 04:22 AM

I blame the HD DVD camp! Its part of their secret agenda!