Having some issues - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-27-2007, 04:55 PM

Default Having some issues

Most of the time when I am looking at this site, I have to hit the refresh button a couple of times to get new posts to show up.

Some times it will log me out when I click on a topic and will not let me sign back in.

I can click on topics that show 12 pages and when I get into the topic there will only be one or two pages. I reload the page a couple of times and the pop up, usually.

That is about all really... Never had this problem anywhere else before.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:01 AM

This website is ran by Sony so it tends to take alot of dumbs
Old 07-28-2007, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
This website is ran by Sony so it tends to take alot of dumbs

Ha Ha. I would not doubt it. and it's "dumps" by the way. Like, I just took a dump.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano 177 View Post
Ha Ha. I would not doubt it. and it's "dumps" by the way. Like, I just took a dump.
there was a joke within that joke but nvm

Um, what Web Browser are you running? IE? Firefox?

I would also say, delete all your cookies and start fresh. There might be a corrupted Cookie for the site so its not automatically refreshing it or when it is, its going back to that old cookie
Old 07-29-2007, 09:14 AM

Quote:
there was a joke within that joke but nvm
Ahhh. I see.

Quote:

Um, what Web Browser are you running? IE? Firefox?

I would also say, delete all your cookies and start fresh. There might be a corrupted Cookie for the site so its not automatically refreshing it or when it is, its going back to that old cookie
Web browser: MSN version 9. I have not tried it with IE 7.

When I first started coming here I did not have any problems. Then it started with the logging in bit and now all the other stuff. I always try to delete cookies once a week, at least, if not every time I am on the computer. Maybe I will try it again.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:10 AM

I think I found it. In the internet settings there are settings for browsing history. When you click on settings, there are four choices of when to check for newer web pages: Every time I visit; Every time I start IE; Automatically; and Never. Mine was set to never. I changed it to every time you visit and things seem to be doing better.