Sporatic "Your Post will not be visible until a moderator approves..." Errors - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-03-2012, 03:28 PM

Default Sporatic "Your Post will not be visible until a moderator approves..." Errors

Beginning last week, i randomly will receive this message when I submit a post in a thread:

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so."

Last week, i recieved this message multiple times a day when posting in the bu-ray software general discussion sub-forum ("BSG"). After days of this, i tried to submit a post in another thread and it worked. I went back into the BSG and i was able to submit posts normally again. Everything was going fine until today, the same problem happened.

I am not trying to link pictures/urls or doing anything other than use quotes/spolier tags in my responses. I'm not using advanced features or anything else. Could someone look into this and correct the problem? its very frustrating! Thank you very much!

PS - you may be wondering how ive managed to post this thread - I posted and asked a moderator to push through for me. Thanks Onslaught X!