Suggestion for BD Review Page - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-21-2012, 10:04 AM

Default Suggestion for BD Review Page

I understand why the pages of BD reviews (I can't post links yet, but, for example - bluray.highdefdigest.com/ reviews_alpha.html) was broken up into multiple pages, but please have a link to show all titles on one page, as it used to be, near the page numbers on each page of reviews. Finding if a disc has been reviewed now takes forever. Before, I could simply load one of the pages and scroll/search for the title in my browser. Should be a simple fix. Thanks!
Old 06-01-2012, 01:07 PM

I absolutely agree. I use the review section frequently to compare multiple older reviewed discs and as it it now it nearly impossible to use and certainly far more trouble than it's worth. Please return to an "All Reviews" option where you can scroll down a list or at least break the pages into alphabetical breaks (All title starting with A's, etc). As it stands now it take 10 or more clicks and 5x as long to get to the bottom of the old lists.

As it currently is set up, it has become excruciatingly painful and nearly worthless for the amount of effort it takes to find an old review.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:24 AM

The search bar is still the fastest way to find any review.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:49 PM

That's assuming you know what you are searching for, or are just looking for a review on one particular movie.

I agree with the others that there should be a "show all" link. And if HDD, for some reason (don't know why that could be though), doesn't wish to have the library of available reviews visible at a glance, simply by scrolling, then at least provide alphabetical jump links for those who do enjoy the advantage of browsing through the reviews beginning with S, without having to click next 20 times, or for those who don't remember the exact name of a movie and browsing the list helps jog their memory.

That said, most of the time I just use google, since if HDD did do a review, it will nearly always be close to, if not at the top of the search list (and then I can see what other reviews were done as well).

But the availability to browse the full list is very useful to me and I'm sure many others. Please put it back. If not technically feasible (due to too many links) then I would recommend breaking off the list into, for example, four parts: A-D, E-K, L-R, S-Z (just an example)
Old 06-08-2012, 02:10 PM

We're working to revise the page. Review database was so large it was becoming difficult to sort.
Old 06-23-2012, 03:27 PM

The review page has been updated. I hope this addresses everyone's concerns.
Old 06-23-2012, 03:53 PM

Looks great. Thanks for listening. Nice to know our thoughts didn't fall on deaf ears.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:18 PM

Believe me, every time something's bothering you it is bothering me!