Blu-ray Exchange Action Dropping off? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-09-2011, 12:08 AM

Default Blu-ray Exchange Action Dropping off?

I notice lately there have been less new posts. wonder what the reason is?
Old 06-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Former Member

the issues with supposedly good traders going south have killed trust in there. it's rather unfortunate. some of us are still trying, but after that doctorthodt jerk did his grand theft act, that may have been the last straw.

still viable, still using it more than anywhere else.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:35 PM

doctor has kilt it for me like Nate said.. really hurt my trust on losing money i work hard for

I;ve only done deals with 2 people since and 1 was Nate himself and the other was Silent since he's been well respected in the exchange threads and having feedback well over 90
Old 06-10-2011, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by project-blu View Post
the issues with supposedly good traders going south have killed trust in there. it's rather unfortunate. some of us are still trying, but after that doctorthodt jerk did his grand theft act, that may have been the last straw.

still viable, still using it more than anywhere else.
He went south for the winter in December with $500's worth , and the feedback is posted in May.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:12 PM

yeah its a shame i used to do soooo much business here now most of my stuff goes ebays way. i love this place but it is another perfect example of one ruining it for the whole
Old 06-13-2011, 08:35 PM

The site also has alot of glitches. It freezes alot, for example, i bumped my post this morning, then i replied to a pm from Zombie, and promptly left for work. I didn't get back home until about a half of an hour ago. The PM i sent to Zombie, for a blu he was interested in, was still on my computer screen with the little loading icon, and it never went through after almost 16 hours. Now i think i've been added to Zombie's ignore list, as it says he's not accepting pm's anymore, deal lost. The site needs some serious work, to get back to the glory it once was. Also, as others have said, people ripping people off, has also pissed alot of traders/buyers off.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:50 PM
Former Member

sixteen, that means he has a full pm box. if someone is on ignore list, they don't know you sent them a PM, and you don't know they have you on ignore. trust me on that one.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:53 PM

What would it take to reassure everyone and get things fired up in there again?
Old 06-16-2011, 12:20 AM

The main reason I stopped buying as many from here is that I still have probably 30 still sealed blus to watch. And I would say at least 50 hd dvds. Just don't have the time to get through them all. I still check, but the things I am looking for usually aren't posted. Or if they are, I can get from amazon for very close to the same price.