Open off-site links in new tabs!! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-05-2010, 04:49 PM

Default Open off-site links in new tabs!!

ALL links that take you off highdefdigest.com domain should open in a new tab! That's just bad user experience to take readers away from your website and to somewhere else! When there's things like a bunch of discs on sale at amazon, well I want to look at the discs, but I want that in a new tab! Right now, when I click the link, I go to amazon, click 4 or 5 tabs into their list of discs, then I have to hit back 6 times to get back to HDD.

Well, surely I could just right-click "open in new Tab"... but i'm LAAAAAAZY, and while I've taken the effort to contact you guys, I see that as a short term loss, long term gain! (though truth be told, I work with websites, so it is a bit of a pet peeve of mine, and I'm sure I would not be the only person to benefit from this)

sorry for the rambling!