Any chance of a "White Collar" review? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-05-2010, 10:45 AM

Default Any chance of a "White Collar" review?

I'd like to know if it's worth buying or if the video looks like crap like "Burn Notice" did. If it wasn't FOX, since I know it's Lossless, I'd blind buy but it is so anyone can see my concern. I assume some other HDD viewers share the same concern.
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Also what about both seasons of "Sanctuary"?
Old 08-05-2010, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang View Post
I'd like to know if it's worth buying or if the video looks like crap like "Burn Notice" did. If it wasn't FOX, since I know it's Lossless, I'd blind buy but it is so anyone can see my concern. I assume some other HDD viewers share the same concern.
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Also what about both seasons of "Sanctuary"?
I actually JUST finished this review and turned it in. Expect it to post today or tomorrow I would suspect. It just takes longer to watch an entire TV season and review it (plus the fact that Fox doesn't send out review copies until the day of release so it takes even longer to post a review of a TV season). I make it a point to watch the WHOLE season and not just sample episodes when reviewing a TV season, so it took a little longer. To answer your question though, the video looks great, nothing like 'Burn Notice.'

Twitter: @AaronPeck
Old 08-05-2010, 02:40 PM

Thank GOD! Looks like I will be buying it and maybe I'll even send in a copy of my receipt to FOX with the note that this is what you get when you make an effort.
Don't try to feed me shit and expect me to eat it, ya know aaron?
Old 08-05-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang View Post
Thank GOD! Looks like I will be buying it and maybe I'll even send in a copy of my receipt to FOX with the note that this is what you get when you make an effort.
Don't try to feed me shit and expect me to eat it, ya know aaron?
I'm with ya man! Some of the shots they get of New York in the show are just freaking AMAZING in high-def.

Twitter: @AaronPeck