OFFICIAL vBulletin 4 Feedback - BUGS ONLY - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-27-2010, 09:55 PM

Exclamation OFFICIAL vBulletin 4 Feedback - BUGS ONLY

Hey Everybody. The work is completed. Please use this thread to tell us what you think and to submit any problem reports or suggestion that you may have. Thanks for your patience!
Old 07-27-2010, 10:26 PM

The main page does not display correctly with Firefox version 2. Has this been tested with older browsers?
Old 07-27-2010, 10:32 PM

well I need some time to check things out some, but the one thing I notice right off the bat that is very strange is how much room there is between threads going up and down.
It seems to be way too much space imo.
the sticky threads looked so much better in the previous version imo when they were much closer together.
Can stuff like this be adjusted or is it unchangeable?
I'll continue to look around some.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkadin View Post
well I need some time to check things out some, but the one thing I notice right off the bat that is very strange is how much room there is between threads going up and down.
It seems to be way too much space imo.
the sticky threads looked so much better in the previous version imo when they were much closer together.
Can stuff like this be adjusted or is it unchangeable?
I'll continue to look around some.
I can agree with this. The threads themselves, looking at individual posts looks pretty good for the most part, but the thread lists seem a bit bloated.

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 07-27-2010, 10:35 PM

ok, "see previous posts" on the profile page doesn't seem to be working.
it doesn't show any listing of last posts in threads going down in a list like it used to be.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:42 PM

After looking at it a bit more, there is a LOT of overlapping text (top of pages mostly),
there is a TON of "extra" space between posts/threads etc,
When I hit "Post Reply" it takes me to the "quick reply" box (and not the editor) and I can't seem to make it do anything else
On the threads there is a box 9that would display if there were new messages/locked etc). It used to say "7 new posts or something lik ethat.. Now the "pop up" box is still there it just has no text in it at all

Continuing to wander around

PS is there a way to customize the color scheme? The white on white on white is hard to read.. I can't find it anywhere
Old 07-27-2010, 10:43 PM
Former Member

i wil also comment that the tags portion of each thread will allow users to be total, TOTAL jerks if they want to be, so i hope the mods will be moderating that portion. the forum rules should still apply, and mods should know who tags threads what.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:47 PM
Watcher of stances

The mobile version (m.forums.highdefdigest.com) doesn't work.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:53 PM

ok I just noticed a bug--at the end of a two page thread it shows the following--
page 1 2 > >>last
makes it seem like the thread is much longer than it is.
before it only showed "last" when the thread exceeded 3 pages.
so small issue.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:54 PM

When I try to do a search in the game room it won't bring up any results. I even tried searching for things on the first page and nothing.