Amazon commission for HDD? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-17-2010, 10:13 PM

Default Amazon commission for HDD?

sorry if this has been answered somewhere, I couldnt find it, but does clicking on the Amazon banner at the top of the page generate a commission for HDD? if not, where is one that does?
Old 07-17-2010, 10:19 PM
Former Member

if you click on any link on HDD that goes to amazon, it automatically inserts our affiliate code in the page. if you order anything within a day of doing that, yes, HDD gets a commission, at no charge to the purchaser. good ol' referrals/affiliates.

thank you for supporting/want to support the site!
Old 07-17-2010, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by project-blu View Post
if you click on any link on HDD that goes to amazon, it automatically inserts our affiliate code in the page. if you order anything within a day of doing that, yes, HDD gets a commission, at no charge to the purchaser. good ol' referrals/affiliates.

thank you for supporting/want to support the site!
anything I can do to help! I wish I had navigated to Amazon using those links more often. is this a known fact that Ive just been missing?
Old 07-17-2010, 11:23 PM
Former Member

yeah. the affil has been around for a long, long time. but hey, any support you give the site, i know the site is more than appreciative for. better late than never, all that.

HDD isn't really in your face with affiliate stuff. there's a little more, now, but it's not a whole lot.