"Next Page" (?) on Bonus View - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-07-2010, 09:15 AM

Default "Next Page" (?) on Bonus View

When I look at the "Kick-Off Contest" on the Bonus View blog, I can only see the first page of comments. Last week I saw a button that would take me to the next page of comments, but it isn't there anymore. I tried it with Internet Explorer and Firefox, at home and at work. Is it just me, or is there no way to get to pages 2+?

Also, is this where I should comment about Bonus View issues, or is there a separate feedback area?
Old 05-07-2010, 04:26 PM

Hmmm.... lemme see what I can find out.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:21 PM

Thanks for reporting this. There was a bug in the programming which should be fixed now.

And in case anyone was worried about their contest entry being missed, we on the site's staff have always had access to see all comments via our internal editorial view (which is why we didn't notice this problem on the public page sooner). All submissions will be read and judged.
My opinions are strictly my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of this site, its owners or employees.