High-Def Digest Forums

High-Def Digest Forums (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/)
-   Feedback (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/feedback-29/)
-   -   If you think this is an idle threat... TEST ME! From JU1CYFRU1T (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/feedback/3063-if-you-think-idle-threat-test-me-ju1cyfru1t.html)

nelll 02-09-2007 09:16 PM

If you think this is an idle threat... TEST ME! From JU1CYFRU1T

There is no reason why you should said something like that. I like the way you do your job, mission, task or whatever you want to call it but why you have to end it in such of unprofessional way. I know from today I may be kick out off here , maybe Iím to sensitive sometimes. I know itís unacceptable to do what you explain about attacking moderators, I agree with that statement but itís also unacceptable to make people to follow rules challenging them. I believe no one is testing you I also know from this comment I will be receiving more attacks that the ones I receive for trying to sue universal(that was a joke) rules are created for a reason everybody is clear about that but in my personal opinion the final comment was out of subject . Iím not a hero and my intentions are far from trying to attract people I have nothing to offer. JU1CYFRU1T I hope you understand my feelings Iím a fan of this website but I did feel certain intimidation on that statement. If you think I deserve to be kick out of here I will respect your decision. I know my Job it is not to tell you how to interact with people, do what you got to do, it just donít feel right the way you closed your post.

I know most of you guys will said Iím nobody or crazy or itís not my place to be correcting anybody, I believe in freedom of speech I also believe in rules. If you broke a rule you deserve a consequence. Punishment is behind of unacceptable behavior. I know Iím risking being out of here but I have to ask. Do you believe that ďIf you think this is an idle threat...? TEST ME!Ē was a call to be made? Bye

messin18 02-09-2007 10:32 PM

<:-|
Quote:

Originally Posted by nelll (Post 46977)
There is no reason you should said something like that. I like the way you do your job, mission, task or whatever you want to call it but why you have to end it in such of unprofessional way. I know from today I may be kick out off here , maybe Iím to sensitive sometimes. I know itís unacceptable to do what you explain about attacking moderators, I agree with that statement but itís also unacceptable to make people to follow rules challenging them. I believe no one is testing you I also know from this comment I will be receiving more attacks that the ones I receive for trying to sue universal(that was a joke) rules are created for a reason everybody is clear about that but in my personal opinion the final comment was out of subject . Iím not a hero and my intentions are far from trying to attract people I have nothing to offer. JU1CYFRU1T I hope you understand my feelings Iím a fan of this website but I did feel certain intimidation on that statement. If you think I deserve to be kick out of here I will respect your decision. I know my Job it is not to tell you how to interact with people, do what you got to do, it just donít feel right the way you closed your post.

I know most of you guys will said Iím nobody or crazy or itís not my place to be correcting anybody, I believe in freedom of speech I also believe in rules. If you broke a rule you deserve a consequence. Punishment is behind of unacceptable behavior. I know Iím risking being out of here but I have to ask. Do you believe that ďIf you think this is an idle threat...? TEST ME!Ē was a call to be made? Bye

rofl.... <:-| <:-| <:-|

DEVILCUSTOMER 02-09-2007 11:03 PM

I tend to agree with Nell! I love this forum. I then saw this post by Juicyfruit, and got a little pissed. Geez I didn't know we were back in grade school! The part about mods being unbiased cracks me up the most. I know I know when you said unbiased you meant toward any members. Otherwise keep up the good work members. The the links have been great!:) So now that I have tested do I get to be banned too?

MichaelHDDVD 02-09-2007 11:21 PM

While the mods may be firmly behind HD DVD and/or Blu-Ray, that doesn't mean they are biased in the way they moderate the forum. I don't see mods deleting threads based on topics they don't like because it goes against their format. I haven't had one Blu-Ray supporting mod delete my posts or PM me to tell me to stop posting. I haven't had one mod threaten to ban me because I'm a HD DVD guy. There is no reason to be call the mods biased.

DEVILCUSTOMER 02-09-2007 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelHDDVD (Post 47058)
While the mods may be firmly behind HD DVD and/or Blu-Ray, that doesn't mean they are biased in the way they moderate the forum. I don't see mods deleting threads based on topics they don't like because it goes against their format. I haven't had one Blu-Ray supporting mod delete my posts or PM me to tell me to stop posting. I haven't had one mod threaten to ban me because I'm a HD DVD guy. There is no reason to be call the mods biased.

Dude... HDDVD rocks!!! I have a Toshiba A-1 pushing a 120" picture(thanks to my Panasonic 900 projector). I guess its just fun to complain. The members Juicyfruit is referring to probably deserve it.:)

Blueguy 02-09-2007 11:41 PM

What'd I miss?

Blurry 02-09-2007 11:45 PM

I need to weigh in here as a Moderator. I would not take JuicyFruit's warning lightly. There were a number of factors behind the thread he posted and was not made willy nilly as some of you may think. There are certain members who continue to harass certain moderators and all of us have felt it to some degree. While JuicyFruit has been trying to control it in a more diplomatic way for some time, the problems nevertheless persisted, so it was decided that in order to bring such things under control, harsher measures were required. While it may seem heavyhanded to you, there is good reason for these policies so it would be appreciated if everyone respected them.

bruceames 02-09-2007 11:50 PM

Thanks Blurry, for the clarification.

Net 02-10-2007 01:23 AM

Actually I wasn't suprised when Juicy put up the post considering a couple of posts in other threads prior to that. Also , didn't know Juicy was a girl. :) Learn somethin new everyday,lol.

Blurry 02-10-2007 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Net (Post 47157)
Actually I wasn't suprised when Juicy put up the post considering a couple of posts in other threads prior to that. Also , didn't know Juicy was a girl. :) Learn somethin new everyday,lol.

Actually, that was a typo, I just corrected it. Thanks for pointing it out.